MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Randomness
Pages: 1 ... 1268 1269 1270 [1271] 1272 1273 1274 ... 1327 Reply

Randomness

Why the hell does everyone seem to be graduating from school nowadays? 

Back in my day, you finished school.  End of. old
IP Logged

I was so proud when I graduated from nursery.
IP Logged

Me too.  I graduated from a caterpillar coat hook to a butterfly one! lol

My hubby's sister graduated in 1986 apparently.  Thing is, then it was just a school, now it's college.  Like we wouldn't know Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

I was so proud when I graduated from nursery.

Not sure if you are joking Mark but my niece did actually have a nursery graduation! After secondary school we had a 'leavers function' which I guess would be called a prom now and on the last day of Primary school we all got presented with a dictionary by our headmistress which I guess was a form of graduation ceremony!
IP Logged

Not sure if you are joking Mark but my niece did actually have a nursery graduation!
I was indeed joking but you have now outdone me.
IP Logged

Not sure if you are joking Mark but my niece did actually have a nursery graduation! After secondary school we had a 'leavers function' which I guess would be called a prom now and on the last day of Primary school we all got presented with a dictionary by our headmistress which I guess was a form of graduation ceremony!

I'm sorry but Rolling Eyes

They have Prom's here but then again, they take a lot of things from the Americans Rolling Eyes

Back in the day, you finished school and went off to the local night club, so I hear Whistle
IP Logged

I loved my Proms at the end of Nursery. I felt grown up for the first time.
IP Logged

I can hear that they are watching Coro in the other room - we are about 18 months behind, maybe at bit more.  Have they stopped shouting at one another now?  That's all I seem to hear fainting
IP Logged

Another night of Coro yawn

Let's fire up the old playstation 2 and see what I can conquer/race/shoot! Think

Crash!  I'd forgotten how maddening you were!  Where are all your secret sections? search I only managed one crystal. doh
[ Last edit by Bevc August 25, 2012, 10:00 AM ] IP Logged

IP Logged

Well, those Belarusians are good for something - the Mexican wave with a gun.
IP Logged

It's so awesome. My dream when I was growing up was to be in the Navy, amazing discipline.
IP Logged

Talking of army discipline- one good thing to come from Switzerland

They were at the tattoo this year as well and watched the bbc highlights tonight-stunning!!
IP Logged

This newspaper needs a new sub-editor.

IP Logged

Why?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1268 1269 1270 [1271] 1272 1273 1274 ... 1327 Reply