Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Randomness
Pages: 1 ... 1270 1271 1272 [1273] 1274 1275 1276 ... 1327 Reply

Randomness

This isn't a new video, but ****, it makes me so mad.

I am putting this video towards the evidence that the South needs to secede from the USA.
That accent is horrible. Those views are worse.
IP Logged

I can respect people's beliefs. It's crossing the line however when they try to force those beliefs on to other people.
IP Logged

So it's perfectly ok to have the belief that gays should be fenced away from society as long as they don't try it?
IP Logged

They are entitled to their beliefs, even if those beliefs are from the middle ages.
[ Last edit by TheMadHatter September 14, 2012, 09:58 PM ] IP Logged

I can respect people's beliefs. It's crossing the line however when they try to force those beliefs on to other people.

I can't respect peoples beliefs when there appears to be no logic to them confused
IP Logged

IP Logged

IP Logged

The midband region of the mantis shrimp's eye is made up of six rows of specialized ommatidia. Four rows carry 16 differing sorts of photoreceptor pigments, 12 for colour sensitivity, others for colour filtering. The mantis shrimp has such good eyes it can perceive both polarized light and hyperspectral colour vision. Their eyes (both mounted on mobile stalks and constantly moving about independently of each other) are similarly variably coloured and are considered to be the most complex eyes in the animal kingdom. They permit both serial and parallel analysis of visual stimuli.
IP Logged

Yes,please post more insects and scare the crap out of me. lol
IP Logged

IP Logged

IP Logged

Mark, my balls hadn't dropped when I first saw that.
IP Logged

Yeah, I knew it was an oldie but I enjoyed reading it a second time after all those years Very Happy
IP Logged

Daylight savings comes into effect for Tom, Alex, New Zealand and me tonight - spring forward yawn  Seems really early to me.
IP Logged

I msut be icnredbliy srmat, or mbaye jsut dwarn twoards thgnis I fnid inetrsetnig. Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1270 1271 1272 [1273] 1274 1275 1276 ... 1327 Reply