Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Time - 12:30am BST tonight - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Randomness
Pages: 1 ... 1291 1292 1293 [1294] 1295 1296 1297 ... 1327 Reply

Randomness

Take deep breaths and just do it as best you can.  That's all you can do.
Best Wishes, Sabine Smile

Thank you, Linda. hug

Good luck sabine, although i feel you wont need it. To me you seem like a very clever and level headed young lady xx

Thanks again, Angie! hug
IP Logged

I want to start a James Franco thread.  wub

I find him cute at times but otherwise, I feel his face is kinda disfigured. lol
IP Logged

^ It's more about his smart dorkiness, and his body of work. It doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eye, either. Very Happy
IP Logged

IP Logged

IP Logged

^  That's funny and poignant...
IP Logged

^  That's funny and poignant...
Personally, I don't like him,the way he speaks, the way he dresses, I don't like his beard, I don't even like him because,we'll ...just because...
Now where,s my sun newspaper....and the bloody remote control because MTV is on.......Wonder what that pill i took with minus 50 written on it was for. Think
IP Logged

Personally, I don't like him,the way he speaks, the way he dresses, I don't like his beard, I don't even like him because,we'll ...just because...
Now where,s my sun newspaper....and the bloody remote control because MTV is on.......Wonder what that pill i took with minus 50 written on it was for. Think
lol hug
IP Logged

Gangsta ,I'd recommend the plus 50.
IP Logged

Gangsta ,I'd recommend the plus 50.

For?
IP Logged

For?
Never mind....too late.
IP Logged

Never mind....too late.

My Pope ambition?