MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Randomness
Pages: 1 ... 1300 1301 1302 [1303] 1304 1305 1306 ... 1327 Reply

Randomness

Strewth .
Are you Australian now??  Think:
IP Logged

I've just created my online will for my Google Account which is a new feature they have just introduced. So when I die, Google automatically grants access to all my data to my family. Smile
IP Logged

I've just created my online will for my Google Account which is a new feature they have just introduced. So when I die, Google automatically grants access to all my data to my family. Smile
What are you like, you 'online' manwhore?  I hope you've advised your family accordingly?
IP Logged

lol
IP Logged

lol
Well - have you??
IP Logged

Well - have you??

Haha.
IP Logged

Well - have you??
They know. Also in the automated email sent out to them on my death, it includes instructions to keep this place alive.
IP Logged

They know. Also in the automated email sent out to them on my death, it includes instructions to keep this place alive.

I'm sure my leadership will be good.
IP Logged

Seems awfully cold - but that's up to you.
IP Logged

I am aware its Google but according to that show on BBC called 'You've Been Scammed', will writing has become the next big thing in the scamming world.
IP Logged

The north has spring snow,mid states have tornadoes and the south had temps of high 80s today. Whats going on..
IP Logged

I found a heart-shaped potato when peeling yesterday, and left if on the counter.

This morning, my twins (my live-in students) left a message for me to find.
Bless..

* 001.JPG (783.38 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 67 times.)
IP Logged

I found a heart-shaped potato when peeling yesterday, and left if on the counter.

Bless..

IP Logged

It was a very nice surprise. My boys all grow up so fast.  wub
IP Logged

Bless..

Aww, so sweet of them. tender
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1300 1301 1302 [1303] 1304 1305 1306 ... 1327 Reply