Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Randomness
Pages: 1 ... 1304 1305 1306 [1307] 1308 1309 1310 ... 1327 Reply

Randomness

You feeling bad about it? For what reason though?

No, it was for a good cause, the moderators are shocking so I told the main one to 'burn in hell'.
IP Logged

No, it was for a good cause, the moderators are shocking so I told the main one to 'burn in hell'.

Good work.
How's that site btw? Should I join?
IP Logged

Good work.
How's that site btw? Should I join?

No chance on hell. It's disgustingly bad.
IP Logged

No chance on hell. It's disgustingly bad.

Then why are you there?
IP Logged

Then why are you there?

I joined when it was decent, it has began to turn into a no fun zone. You get banned for absurd reasons.
IP Logged

A few more of us were banned, but its just been announced that the mod in question has left the post. We won!
IP Logged

I don't think MTF was ever decent. Banning is a regular occurrence.

Who's the main mod?
IP Logged

I don't think MTF was ever decent. Banning is a regular occurrence.

Who's the main mod?

Andreas/Snowwy, Snowwy has stepped down from the position.
IP Logged

I sometimes browse MTF and I've come across Snowwy. Who are the other mods?
IP Logged

Well hello! Miss my old friends here. I try to pop in every so often. How is everyone? Whats new?
IP Logged

Not a happy chappy..Sitting at Corfu airport, not the most exciting place....flight from cofu delayed by 8 hours...having said that, im feeling more sorry for the people coming out the way at  the start of their hols....Dont think the plane crew are going to have a happy clientel on both flights....the first steward that says "thankyou for flying with blah blah blah is in danger of getting a baguette stuck up their ???? w00t
Also just heard that another flight to Gatwick has been grounded.....not many happy faces about the terminal.
[ Last edit by robbie June 28, 2013, 12:33 PM ] IP Logged

Not a happy chappy..Sitting at Corfu airport, not the most exciting place....flight from cofu delayed by 8 hours...having said that, im feeling more sorry for the people coming out the way at  the start of their hols....Dont think the plane crew are going to have a happy clientel on both flights....the first steward that says "thankyou for flying with blah blah blah is in danger of getting a baguette stuck up their ???? w00t
Also just heard that another flight to Gatwick has been grounded.....not many happy faces about the terminal.

Poor Robbie  w00t
IP Logged

Well hello! Miss my old friends here. I try to pop in every so often. How is everyone? Whats new?
TOMMY!!  hug  How on earth are you??  Are you home for good?
IP Logged

Found a web site that sells little white teddy bears with I Love Andy on the front thse are not the official but he will do nicely.
IP Logged

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1304 1305 1306 [1307] 1308 1309 1310 ... 1327 Reply