Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Randomness 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1316 1317 1318 [1319] 1320 1321 1322 ... 1325 Go Down Reply
Author

Randomness

(Read 296830 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Randomness « Reply #19770 on: February 28, 2014, 07:11 PM »

On a random note - the Northern Lights were on display in my neck of the woods last night.  First time I've seen them - utterly spectacular!

Taken by someone last night.

IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Randomness « Reply #19771 on: February 28, 2014, 07:18 PM »

^ The colours were amazing.  Bennachie looked as if it was on fire! (Not that Bennachie was in that pic, I hasten to add - a hill near me, and I wish I had had a camera on hand)
[ Last edit by Elly February 28, 2014, 08:28 PM ] IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Randomness « Reply #19772 on: February 28, 2014, 07:59 PM »

Really beautiful.
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Randomness « Reply #19773 on: February 28, 2014, 08:36 PM »

^ The colours were amazing.  Bennachie looked as if it was on fire! (Not that Bennachie was in that pic, I hasten to add - a hill near me, and I wish I had had a camera on hand)
  Wish I could've seen that. No doubt someone will have pictures.
IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

What was I drinking last night?

Re: Randomness « Reply #19774 on: March 01, 2014, 08:54 PM »

Schooling? Who knows a family member who will be studying at MIT?
IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

What was I drinking last night?

Re: Randomness « Reply #19775 on: March 01, 2014, 09:28 PM »

Once our lord God has stopped flooding England. I hope NATO not be scheduling anything down in Wales.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Randomness « Reply #19776 on: March 05, 2014, 09:38 AM »

Are there any scientific brains on here who could answer a question for me......or offer an educated opinion? I would like to know if it's 'feasible' that hitherto an unknown bacteria or virus that's been hidden underground till now, could possibly be seeping up through the waterlogged soil and attacking our dogs. The first sign of this disease seems to be lesions on the paws!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Randomness « Reply #19777 on: March 05, 2014, 06:42 PM »

Are there any scientific brains on here who could answer a question for me......or offer an educated opinion? I would like to know if it's 'feasible' that hitherto an unknown bacteria or virus that's been hidden underground till now, could possibly be seeping up through the waterlogged soil and attacking our dogs. The first sign of this disease seems to be lesions on the paws!
I'll ask my bro who is a Vet, Caz.  He deals with big animals, cattle, mostly, but might know something or know someone who knows...
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Randomness « Reply #19778 on: March 06, 2014, 06:38 AM »

I'll ask my bro who is a Vet, Caz.  He deals with big animals, cattle, mostly, but might know something or know someone who knows...
Thanks Elly.....I'm hoping that if they can find out what this thing is, they may be able to produce a vaccine. If it is anything to do with this weather, we're going to need one, 'coz this heavy rainfall isn't gonna go away. If anything, it'll only get worse! I wonder if the wildlife is suffering too.......foxes ect. Hmmm.... Think
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Randomness « Reply #19779 on: March 20, 2014, 06:57 PM »

I wasn't sure where to post this, as 'News Articles' seems to be about the tennis, and I didn't want to distract.  This made me smile - a lot!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2584390/Photos-no-make-selfies-cancer-awareness-internet-storm-donating-money.html
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Randomness « Reply #19780 on: March 22, 2014, 01:05 PM »

I wasn't sure where to post this, as 'News Articles' seems to be about the tennis, and I didn't want to distract.  This made me smile - a lot!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2584390/Photos-no-make-selfies-cancer-awareness-internet-storm-donating-money.html
lmao Me too Elly! Fun idea and anything that promotes cancer awareness, is ok by me!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Randomness « Reply #19781 on: March 24, 2014, 01:58 PM »

Got my new kitten on Saturday and he is beautiful but very very wild. He is a chocolate point siamese named Zorro by my son. My hands are covered in bites and scratches, needless to say he is going to the vet tomorrow to get his claws cut pity they can't do anything about his teeth which are like sharp little pincers. Hope he calms down soon.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Randomness « Reply #19782 on: March 24, 2014, 02:55 PM »

Got my new kitten on Saturday and he is beautiful but very very wild. He is a chocolate point siamese named Zorro by my son. My hands are covered in bites and scratches, needless to say he is going to the vet tomorrow to get his claws cut pity they can't do anything about his teeth which are like sharp little pincers. Hope he calms down soon.

Sounds like he's a spicy wee beastie. Good luck, Margaret. x
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Randomness « Reply #19783 on: March 24, 2014, 04:28 PM »

I'm not a fan of Siamese, but probably because I've yet to encounter one that wasn't a bit wild and unpredictable.  Prefer yer standard Moggie - and even they can have their moments!

Hope he doesn't wreak too much havoc!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Randomness « Reply #19784 on: March 24, 2014, 08:11 PM »

My Siamese who died suddenly was a big softie and I loved him very much. He could almost speak and I loved him dearly. My other Siamese Sacha is two and very gentle as well and is  a beautiful seal point with vivid blue eyes who likes nothing more than getting under the covers for a cuddle. I have been very lucky as they were very gentle. Zorro is prety wild but will settle down it may take a while but kindness usual wins out.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1316 1317 1318 [1319] 1320 1321 1322 ... 1325 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »