Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Shallowville for straight males and lesbians 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 ... 221 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Shallowville for straight males and lesbians  (Read 90230 times)
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Shallowville for straight males and lesbians « Reply #3180 on: August 01, 2012, 01:33 AM »

Please ts.. speaking as a more (ahem) mature girl and with personal experience in this dept; your body changes as you get older.
I was pear-shaped when I was younger, but now my body is all evened out proportionately.
Eat real food, especially protein-rich, put one foot in front of the other, and stay away from sh*tty 'diet', fat-free, sugar-free crap.
I've seen your beautiful picture. Unless you're joking, please reconsider.

I appreciate what you are trying to say. It was my relatively conservative mum who brought it up in the first place, she's nearly retirement age now and I think she was basically saying her generation never had that kind of thing available to them but it's so accessible now that why not. I had never considered it before then. lol

As soon as they were in my face they'd end up with vomit all over them. Not exactly the money shot she'd be hoping for.

Wtf?

You don't even have any say in this because all things constant you would clearly always look at the bigger chested woman, fool. Wink
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Shallowville for straight males and lesbians « Reply #3181 on: August 01, 2012, 01:35 AM »

I appreciate what you are trying to say. It was my relatively conservative mum who brought it up in the first place, she's nearly retirement age now and I think she was basically saying her generation never had that kind of thing available to them but it's so accessible now that why not. I had never considered it before then. lol

Julia, you don't need a boob job. At all.

Also, empty out your inbox, you **** x
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Shallowville for straight males and lesbians « Reply #3182 on: August 01, 2012, 02:00 AM »

Julia, you don't need a boob job. At all.

Also, empty out your inbox, you **** x

Have you seen the cleavage on your boobies? Little tongue man  I have not so much of that!
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Shallowville for straight males and lesbians « Reply #3183 on: August 01, 2012, 02:03 AM »

Have you seen the cleavage on your boobies? Little tongue man  I have not so much of that!

That's the beauty of a push-up bra, nothing else.

For example, all the VS models are pretty much a 34A, MAYBE a 34B in real life, but massive push-up bras AND cutlets make them look ******* huge. So even they are living a lie.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Shallowville for straight males and lesbians « Reply #3184 on: August 01, 2012, 02:27 AM »

yes  Victoria Secret ads... all smoke & mirrors.
No way they can weigh 100lbs and have plentiful cleavage.
A good push-up bra and some rubber chicken fillets is all you need.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Shallowville for straight males and lesbians « Reply #3185 on: August 01, 2012, 07:12 AM »

Julia in 6 months time. Very Happy

IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Shallowville for straight males and lesbians « Reply #3186 on: August 01, 2012, 07:24 AM »

I seriously don't understand.

Most men want fairly sized to large breasts on a woman, but don't like fake ones. So apparently more than half the female population can't win.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Shallowville for straight males and lesbians « Reply #3187 on: August 01, 2012, 09:05 AM »

If you could have one piece of cosmetic surgery done Veronica, what would it be?

I would maybe get my nose re-shaped. It's really slender and elongated and Julia always mocked me for it. Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Shallowville for straight males and lesbians « Reply #3188 on: August 01, 2012, 09:21 AM »

If you could have one piece of cosmetic surgery done Veronica, what would it be?

I would maybe get my nose re-shaped. It's really slender and elongated and Julia always mocked me for it. Crying or Very sad

Your nose is fine. She's a dumb blonde sometimes. :p

The thing I'd want to change most about myself doesn't have any procedures that can be done to it.

So then, I'd say boobs, but I don't think I actually want silicone ones. Liposuction would be pointless as it's a short-term "fix". I don't really know.
[ Last edit by tennis_girl August 01, 2012, 09:26 AM ] IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Shallowville for straight males and lesbians « Reply #3189 on: August 01, 2012, 09:35 AM »

Boobs, seriously? I've only met you once but I always thought you were probably packing some serious milk cannons.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Shallowville for straight males and lesbians « Reply #3190 on: August 01, 2012, 09:36 AM »

Boobs, seriously? I've only met you once but I always thought you were probably packing some serious milk cannons.

38B, where the **** are you getting that from? Smile

I swear, both you and Julia are duped by push-up bras.

We met twice as well, not once.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Shallowville for straight males and lesbians « Reply #3191 on: August 01, 2012, 09:44 AM »

I have no idea why I thought that. You still not sleeping much I take it? :P
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Shallowville for straight males and lesbians « Reply #3192 on: August 01, 2012, 09:44 AM »

You don't even have any say in this because all things constant you would clearly always look at the bigger chested woman, fool. Wink
Nah, I don't care that much as long as there is something to hold.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Shallowville for straight males and lesbians « Reply #3193 on: August 01, 2012, 09:46 AM »

I have no idea why I thought that. You still not sleeping much I take it? :P

Nope. Sleep is for the weak.  Whistle

Would you really go for cosmetic surgery if you had the money?
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Shallowville for straight males and lesbians « Reply #3194 on: August 01, 2012, 09:58 AM »

Probably not. That sounds arrogant, but my main concern is just weight - as long as I can keep my weight under 13.5 stone for the next few years, I am happy!

Have an annoying birthmark on my ear which I would like to remove eventually.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 ... 221 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »