Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  How fast is your Internet connection?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 Reply

How fast is your Internet connection?

Very fast. Faster than Michael Berrer.

Fatter than Michael Berrer.
IP Logged

Free? What? So confused.

Veronica, you need this.
Has to be a catch.

It has an installation cost but is free after that offering 5 Mb/s.

But Google are obviously hoping their monthly paid service will be a winner. That's only $70/month for a whopping 1000 Mb/s unlimited.
IP Logged

It has an installation cost but is free after that offering 5 Mb/s.

But Google are obviously hoping their monthly paid service will be a winner. That's only $70/month for a whopping 1000 Mb/s.

Why bother? No one needs a connection that fast. Ridiculous. I download movies in about 2 minutes.
IP Logged

LOL it takes me a day.
IP Logged

Why bother? No one needs a connection that fast. Ridiculous. I download movies in about 2 minutes.
Well, it's a choice between 5 Mb/s or 1000 Mb/s, there is no inbetween. So personally I'd be tempted and I think as video quality gets more high definition, 1080p and beyond, that sort of package gets more and more attractive.
IP Logged

LOL it takes me a day.

Yeah, you need a better connection. Imagine the possibilities. Could watch all your shows when you want to, instead of waiting a day for an episode to download.
IP Logged

Yeah, you need a better connection. Imagine the possibilities. Could watch all your shows when you want to, instead of waiting a day for an episode to download.
And in high definition like I do with all my shows Very Happy
IP Logged

Well, it's a choice between 5 Mb/s or 1000 Mb/s, there is no inbetween. So personally I'd be tempted and I think as video quality gets more high definition 1080p and beyond, that sort of package gets more and more attractive.

I can see that. I mean, if you're downloading files in the 15-20 gig range, or boxsets, then there may be some advantage. $70 is an awesome price for it.
IP Logged

My grandfather said he'd upgrade when I get back from London.

Speaking of, I hate London. Expensive fuckery.
IP Logged

My grandfather said he'd upgrade when I get back from London.

Speaking of, I hate London. Expensive fuckery.

Move close to London,not straight into the town centre as I did.
IP Logged

Move close to London,not straight into the town centre as I did.

I don't have a choice as I'm only there for a semester and living in the dorms.
IP Logged

I don't have a choice as I'm only there for a semester and living in the dorms.

Well alright then. Do you share your internet?
IP Logged

Now that was a fast reply. I believe you are on holiday now away from school.
IP Logged

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19267090
IP Logged

Hmmmm.....download slower than upload?

Haven't been able to watch anything for about a week now. Was reasonably OK before, but now rubbish.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 Reply