Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Facebook, Twitter & Social Networking
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 76 Reply

Facebook, Twitter & Social Networking

There's a Facebook group called, 'Andy Murray is a curley haired TWAT and shold be shot......' shocking
IP Logged

I've created a group for us w00t

Woohoo!
IP Logged

There's a Facebook group called, 'Andy Murray is a curley haired TWAT and shold be shot......' shocking

So that wasnt the group you created for us???        *Goes to resign from the group*
IP Logged

roflmao
IP Logged

lmao
IP Logged

So that wasnt the group you created for us???        *Goes to resign from the group*
Probably by fuzzy lol
IP Logged

Julia added you as a friend on Facebook.  We need you to confirm that you are, in fact, friends with Julia.
Yes, yes we are! yay
IP Logged

It was a sin not to add the legend that is Marcus  yay  Now to set up a petition for you to change your photo, it doesn't look like you!
IP Logged

It really doesn't!  You should definately change it lol
IP Logged

I don't like it either, I will change it soon!

it doesn't look like you!
What exactly are you trying to say? Eyebrow raise.
[ Last edit by Mark October 28, 2007, 08:20 PM ] IP Logged

All I'm saying is I didn't recognise you until Andrew convinced me it was you Wink Don't you think the hair looks a bit emoish? Whistle
IP Logged

I never have hair like that, I'll give you that Smile
IP Logged

To be honest, after seeing this photo before I first saw you in person I had to give you a second look before it clicked it was you lol
IP Logged

Right, well I'm taking all of these comments as insults because frankly that's probably the best photo of me. Crying or Very sad
[ Last edit by Mark October 28, 2007, 08:30 PM ] IP Logged

I totally agree Mark.  wub roflmao
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 76 Reply