Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Spooks, spectres and the supernatural 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 45 Go Down Reply
Author

Spooks, spectres and the supernatural

(Read 16732 times)
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #495 on: December 28, 2011, 11:54 PM »

^ See the link I posted. Smile
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #496 on: December 29, 2011, 05:44 AM »

Excuse my ignorance but just what is an 'indigo' person?
They are supposed to be the next step up the ladder of evolution! I tend to think that every child born is the next step [however miniscule] up that ladder.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #497 on: December 29, 2011, 07:45 AM »

Apparently she knew because of the colour of my Aura.  As for the capabilities - these are often beaten down by upbringing and society in general, so some of us just tend to think we are misfits.  It is very hard to go around just 'knowing things' so you tend to keep them to yourself.  There are many indigo adults out there who struggle to deal with the not fitting in, but with no real clue as to why they don't.  There's not a big banner held up in front of you that says - hey this is you.

Maybe this will help you understand.  Don't worry Caz - I'm not here to justify myself to you or anyone, and I'm used to the skepticism.  Smile

http://www.sunfell.com/partone.htm

Elly, I do not expect anyone to justify themselves to me! When I said earlier that though I'd heard of 'Indigo children', I didn't know enough to either believe or not and therefor remained 'open minded' on the subject, I was telling the truth! Now 'old souls', I do understand! There are two in my family that I'm certain of, and one other who I suspect, may well be! I'm 'not' talking about either myself, or my children by the way! You and your children may well be 'old souls'! If you suspect you are, then you are most likely right! I, on the other hand, even though I've had the odd prophetic dream and quite often seem to have telepathic tendencies, feel certain that I am a young soul with much to learn! I think we all have the ability to have prophetic dreams or be telepathic on occasion! The sheer number of cancellations or people who just don't turn up for 'doomed' airflights, would bear this out! I have to go now, but have more to say on this subject. I have read the link btw...
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #498 on: December 29, 2011, 09:57 AM »

I've really enjoyed catching up on this thread, haven't been here for ages. Not the least bit psychic myself as some of you know but open minded and very interested.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #499 on: December 29, 2011, 04:29 PM »

A bit like me then Jan!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #500 on: December 30, 2011, 06:16 PM »

Elly.......Having read the link, I find the claims this person is making just do not stand up! For one thing, they claim that the indigos only started to appear around 40 years ago! How could they possibly know this, unless they had tested 'everyone's' auras right back to the beginning? For another thing.......there has 'always' been special people.......The seers and prophets......The people who 'just know' have 'always' been around! They claim to 'have chosen' to come back.......We 'all' choose come to back......every single one of us........again and again until we've learned enough to progress! They claim to be special 'spiritual beings'..........We are 'all' spirit.......That is what we are!! Old souls like yourself 'if you feel you are one', are a bit further along the 'progress' highway than the rest of us, but we will all get there in the end, and the two that I know, were both born a lot earlier than 40 years ago! In fact, one was born in the 20s! Having read the link you provided with interest and a genuinely open mind........well........you must make up your own mind, but I can't help feeling the person who wrote the article has been watching too many movies!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #501 on: December 30, 2011, 06:48 PM »

Elly, I should add that if you and your children are 'old souls', that makes you special.......in my view anyway!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #502 on: January 02, 2012, 12:59 PM »

Wow didnt no about chit chat, thanks Caz loved reading what you all think. Well i have always believed, but even more so when my best friends daughter died in a car crash, she worked for me and we had great laughs together and i loved her, she was only 20 when she died nearly 5 years ago, a week after she died i went to my lady for reflexology as i have been for years, i didnt no she was a medium, we were talking, when she suddenly said, i have a girl here she is looking down on a car crash she cant believe shes gone!! well i nearly feel of the bed, i was really upset, but since then she has come through told me things that i only knew, my reflexology lady couldnt of known, her mum gets tiny white feathers as i do in really funny places, and when she has some thing to say my light bulbs go just before i go to my lady, and sure enough she is there waiting to say some thing. The other thing that was amazing was some one we both knew when she was alive, husband was having an affair and i was worried, she came through and said for her to look in the glove  box in their car, and in the glove box was a mobile phone with a number on a piece of paper hidden!! well it turned out that was how he got hold of this women without his wife knowing!! many many things shes told me, so how can their not be an after life. I have asked about Andy couldnt resist, all she would say was 2012 would be a very good year!!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #503 on: January 02, 2012, 01:17 PM »

Elly, I do not expect anyone to justify themselves to me! When I said earlier that though I'd heard of 'Indigo children', I didn't know enough to either believe or not and therefor remained 'open minded' on the subject, I was telling the truth! Now 'old souls', I do understand! There are two in my family that I'm certain of, and one other who I suspect, may well be! I'm 'not' talking about either myself, or my children by the way! You and your children may well be 'old souls'! If you suspect you are, then you are most likely right! I, on the other hand, even though I've had the odd prophetic dream and quite often seem to have telepathic tendencies, feel certain that I am a young soul with much to learn! I think we all have the ability to have prophetic dreams or be telepathic on occasion! The sheer number of cancellations or people who just don't turn up for 'doomed' airflights, would bear this out! I have to go now, but have more to say on this subject. I have read the link btw...
Apologies Caz, I didn't mean to come across as snippy.  Smile  As for being 'special', I prefer to think of it as being 'different' - sort of on a different wavelength.  Very hard to explain without sounding precious - which I'm definitely not.

Wow didnt no about chit chat, thanks Caz loved reading what you all think. Well i have always believed, but even more so when my best friends daughter died in a car crash, she worked for me and we had great laughs together and i loved her, she was only 20 when she died nearly 5 years ago, a week after she died i went to my lady for reflexology as i have been for years, i didnt no she was a medium, we were talking, when she suddenly said, i have a girl here she is looking down on a car crash she cant believe shes gone!! well i nearly feel of the bed, i was really upset, but since then she has come through told me things that i only knew, my reflexology lady couldnt of known, her mum gets tiny white feathers as i do in really funny places, and when she has some thing to say my light bulbs go just before i go to my lady, and sure enough she is there waiting to say some thing. The other thing that was amazing was some one we both knew when she was alive, husband was having an affair and i was worried, she came through and said for her to look in the glove  box in their car, and in the glove box was a mobile phone with a number on a piece of paper hidden!! well it turned out that was how he got hold of this women without his wife knowing!! many many things shes told me, so how can their not be an after life. I have asked about Andy couldnt resist, all she would say was 2012 would be a very good year!!

I'm with you on this one.  There simply are no logical explanations surrounding this kind of phenomena.  Some people are open to it, others are not. 

I do hope she's right about 2012 being a very good year for Andy!  cmon yeah
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #504 on: January 02, 2012, 01:47 PM »

Apologies Caz, I didn't mean to come across as snippy.  Smile  As for being 'special', I prefer to think of it as being 'different' - sort of on a different wavelength.  Very hard to explain without sounding precious - which I'm definitely not.

I'm with you on this one.  There simply are no logical explanations surrounding this kind of phenomena.  Some people are open to it, others are not. 

I do hope she's right about 2012 being a very good year for Andy!  cmon yeah

Thats what i think Elly, just cant explain it. I so hope she"s right about Andy. yay
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #505 on: January 02, 2012, 01:48 PM »

No apology necessary Elly! I just wish I could've come back to you with a different point of view! You've never come across as sounding 'precious' to me!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #506 on: January 02, 2012, 01:57 PM »

No apology necessary Elly! I just wish I could've come back to you with a different point of view! You've never come across as sounding 'precious' to me!
Good stuff!  hug
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #507 on: January 02, 2012, 02:47 PM »

Elly.....We are all different in different ways, and we are all special because we are 'spirit'! .....Not 'all' beings are spirit!! ........ But, make no mistake Elly! You old souls are more special than the rest of us, because you can see......sense.......feel.......'know'.......more than us 'First Graders'! [Even though you may not always want to!]  yes
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #508 on: January 02, 2012, 02:56 PM »

Deb, what an interesting experience! It's always sad when someone dies so young, but it helps a lot when you know that they have just moved into a different dimension and you will see them again someday! I bet that helped her family a lot when you told them! Does she still send messages, or do you think has she's moved on now?
[ Last edit by Caz January 02, 2012, 09:12 PM ] IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #509 on: January 02, 2012, 02:58 PM »

Elly.....We are all different in different ways, and we are all special because we are 'spirit'! .....Not 'all' beings are spirit!! ........ But, make no mistake Elly! You old souls are more special than the rest of us, because you can see......sense.......feel.......'know'.......more than us 'First Graders'! [Even though you may not always want to!]  yes
Tell me about it Caz.  Sometimes I wish I were not this way, but I am, and I have to channel it in a positive direction, or else I'll go mad and end up the gibbering old woman with twenty cats!  My kids are both off to Africa later this week.  One to teach and one to help set up a Health Centre. I'm so proud, but worried sick.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 45 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »