Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Spooks, spectres and the supernatural 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 46 Go Down Reply
Author

Spooks, spectres and the supernatural

(Read 18376 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #510 on: January 02, 2012, 03:08 PM »

Awww Elly.......I can sympathise with that completely! One of my daughters travels on business to the Middle East 3 or 4 times a year! She is usually only gone for up to 2weeks at a time, but I worry myself silly every time, until she gets back!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #511 on: January 02, 2012, 03:35 PM »

Deb, what an interesting experience! It's always sad when someone dies so young, but it helps a lot when you know that they have just moved into a different dimension and you will see them again someday! I bet that helped her family a lot when you told them! Does she still send messages, or do you think has she moved on now?
It helped her mum so much, we had never discussed the spirit world before so i was worried about telling her what i had been told, but Claire ( thats the girls name who died ) told me to,  so i took her to my lady and it was just amazing the things she told her mum, i really think  it helped her move on, and she still comes from time to time to give me a message,  when i have a problem or maybe a bit down, even tells me funny things. I think they are around when we need them, she always sends a feather for her mum on the anniversary of her death jan20th, because its such a hard day for her. The only thing i have asked out right is Andy going to win a GS, which i know i shouldnt ( but i so wont him to ) we are not meant to know the future she said,  but she said he will play his best tennis between 24 / 28 and when pushed the lady said she laughed and said i would be happy!! so we will see. my dad comes some times and my father in law, i just love getting a message and knowing they are around watching us.
[ Last edit by deb January 02, 2012, 06:13 PM ] IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #512 on: January 02, 2012, 04:48 PM »

Awww........That's lovely Deb! I lost one of my younger sisters just over 2 years ago, and she's been back several times! Not too often though, just when she's needed! Unfortunately like you, I can't hear her, but my other young sister who is psychic can! She has also visited my mother!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #513 on: January 02, 2012, 06:12 PM »

Awww........That's lovely Deb! I lost one of my younger sisters just over 2 years ago, and she's been back several times! Not too often though, just when she's needed! Unfortunately like you, I can't hear her, but my other young sister who is psychic can! She has also visited my mother!
oh thats so sad Caz to lose a sister, but a great comfort your sister is psychic and gets a message for you when needed as you say. I get a  feeling some thing is going to happen or a thought and then it happens but nothing else, but i do find it amazing , we proberly know very little of whats really going on!!!!  shocking
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #514 on: January 02, 2012, 08:21 PM »

Yes, we don't know the half of it, but by the time I lost my sister, I'd had my own experiences and understood that my grief was not for my sister, but for myself.......for my loss of her! Now that did help..... a lot!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #515 on: January 02, 2012, 08:44 PM »

Yes, we don't know the half of it, but by the time I lost my sister, I'd had my own experiences and understood that my grief was not for my sister, but for myself.......for my loss of her! Now that did help..... a lot!
Yes your so right , i think thats what helped Claires mum in the end. We do have some very hard lessons to learn here on earth thats for sure, grief one of the hardest.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #516 on: January 03, 2012, 12:32 AM »

Yes your so right , i think thats what helped Claires mum in the end. We do have some very hard lessons to learn here on earth thats for sure, grief one of the hardest.
I could not agree more.  Such a hard thing to get your head around, and you can only trust and hope it's been for a reason. 
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #517 on: January 03, 2012, 05:51 AM »

I could not agree more.  Such a hard thing to get your head around, and you can only trust and hope it's been for a reason. 
i think so Elly.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #518 on: January 05, 2012, 02:44 AM »

It helped her mum so much, we had never discussed the spirit world before so i was worried about telling her what i had been told, but Claire ( thats the girls name who died ) told me to,  so i took her to my lady and it was just amazing the things she told her mum, i really think  it helped her move on, and she still comes from time to time to give me a message,  when i have a problem or maybe a bit down, even tells me funny things. I think they are around when we need them, she always sends a feather for her mum on the anniversary of her death jan20th, because its such a hard day for her. The only thing i have asked out right is Andy going to win a GS, which i know i shouldnt ( but i so wont him to ) we are not meant to know the future she said,  but she said he will play his best tennis between 24 / 28 and when pushed the lady said she laughed and said i would be happy!! so we will see. my dad comes some times and my father in law, i just love getting a message and knowing they are around watching us.
Just caught up with this thread.  Found your story about Claire fascinating, but I'm glad your lady refused to predict whether Andy would win a Slam or not, since a medium who claims to predict the future is a charlatan.  That is not what they're there for, but rather to act as a channel between between our earthly world and the spirit world.  And, yes, I get visits too from loved ones who have passed over.

IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #519 on: January 05, 2012, 04:52 AM »

I'm glad she didn't too, 'coz I really would miss that crazy rollercoaster ride!  :p
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #520 on: January 07, 2012, 06:02 PM »

Just caught up with this thread.  Found your story about Claire fascinating, but I'm glad your lady refused to predict whether Andy would win a Slam or not, since a medium who claims to predict the future is a charlatan.  That is not what they're there for, but rather to act as a channel between between our earthly world and the spirit world.  And, yes, I get visits too from loved ones who have passed over.

Yes agree Aileen, as she said we are not meant to know the future, and thank goodness we dont know whats around the corner!!!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #521 on: January 14, 2012, 02:48 AM »

Yes agree Aileen, as she said we are not meant to know the future, and thank goodness we dont know whats around the corner!!!
Sorry just caught up with this.  I reckon that if we knew what lay ahead of us in life most of us would never leave the comfort of the womb!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #522 on: January 14, 2012, 05:49 AM »

Yep, ain't that the truth!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #523 on: March 30, 2012, 09:27 PM »

To all you 'newbies' on here tonight with no match to watch......I thought I'd just draw your attention to this thread! Have you ever seen a ghost? Know someone who has, or has had something 'freaky' happen to them? Please post your stories here! We also have an excellent UFO thread!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #524 on: March 31, 2012, 12:11 AM »

To all you 'newbies' on here tonight with no match to watch......I thought I'd just draw your attention to this thread! Have you ever seen a ghost? Know someone who has, or has had something 'freaky' happen to them? Please post your stories here! We also have an excellent UFO thread!
I think the only spirits some of them will be seeing tonight will be in the pub! Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 46 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »