Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Estimated time - 12:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Spooks, spectres and the supernatural 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 Go Down Reply
Author

Spooks, spectres and the supernatural

(Read 16763 times)
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #615 on: February 16, 2013, 12:32 PM »

Why Zar? Did someone scare you?

Um not really but this has been nagging me for quite some while...
I dreamt of my aunt who died four years back on her fourth death anniversary which was just a couple of weeks back. We werent that close since she used to live far away but I woke up with cold sweat that night. At least if it was just a guest appearance from her, I wouldnt have minded. w00t But what actually happened in the dream terrified me...you see, she actually whispered that I would fail all my annual exams which I would be writing in a month's time ( Rolling Eyes) and that I would most probably attempt suicide...

So that kinda shook me up, I guess.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #616 on: February 16, 2013, 12:35 PM »

And i'm glad that you asked Caz hug
Wanted to share it with someone too...
Told my mom about it and she slept beside me for a few days till I became alright, but I havent forgotten about it. Still is vivid in my head...
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #617 on: February 16, 2013, 01:49 PM »

Awww.......That must have been scary! I shouldn't worry about it if I were you! It sounds more like an anxiety dream which I think a lot of kids get when exam time is near! Even if you weren't all that close to your Aunt, I doubt she'd be that mean and in anycase, you seem like a very smart girl to me......I reckon you'll pass!  hug Before you go to sleep at night, imagine yourself surrounded by a brilliant white light [like an aura] and ask whoever you pray to, to protect you from negative energies and you'll be ok! Sweet dreams and good luck with the exams! Let us know when they're about to start and I'll send you some good vibes!  yes
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #618 on: February 16, 2013, 02:05 PM »

Awww.......That must have been scary! I shouldn't worry about it if I were you! It sounds more like an anxiety dream which I think a lot of kids get when exam time is near! Even if you weren't all that close to your Aunt, I doubt she'd be that mean and in anycase, you seem like a very smart girl to me......I reckon you'll pass!  hug Before you go to sleep at night, imagine yourself surrounded by a brilliant white light [like an aura] and ask whoever you pray to, to protect you from negative energies and you'll be ok! Sweet dreams and good luck with the exams! Let us know when they're about to start and I'll send you some good vibes!  yes

Thanks a million, Caz for the wishes and the support hug

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #619 on: February 16, 2013, 07:01 PM »

Thanks a million, Caz for the wishes and the support hug
I totally agree with Caz, Zarfeen, and I'll be sending lots of good vibes your way too when the exams come along. hug
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #620 on: February 16, 2013, 07:46 PM »

^ I too agree with Caz - anxiety and stress can manifest in the strangest of ways.  Self doubt is a horrible thing, and you just need to explore ways of dealing with it.  You're obviously a lovely soul, and I wish you the best.  x
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #621 on: February 17, 2013, 07:38 AM »

I totally agree with Caz, Zarfeen, and I'll be sending lots of good vibes your way too when the exams come along. hug

Thanks a lot Ail hug
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #622 on: February 17, 2013, 07:42 AM »

^ I too agree with Caz - anxiety and stress can manifest in the strangest of ways.  Self doubt is a horrible thing, and you just need to explore ways of dealing with it.  You're obviously a lovely soul, and I wish you the best.  x

Actually Elly, I'm not too worried about my exams...I have a month's study holiday for it and dont exactly have much to study...just hope I get all A+ grades in the subjects...not scared of failing cuz I'm not poor in academics.
I think what shook me up was the dream itself on her death anniversary so wasnt able to cope up well...

And thanks a lot or the wishes Elly Smile
I really appreciate it hug
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #623 on: February 18, 2013, 06:41 PM »

Actually Elly, I'm not too worried about my exams...I have a month's study holiday for it and dont exactly have much to study...just hope I get all A+ grades in the subjects...not scared of failing cuz I'm not poor in academics.
I think what shook me up was the dream itself on her death anniversary so wasnt able to cope up well...

And thanks a lot or the wishes Elly Smile
I really appreciate it hug
A+ eh?  You certainly do aim high, and you do right to, but there's no disgrace in getting a B here and there, as well.  Doing the best you can will, I'm sure, be more than enough for you to get where you want to be. 
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #624 on: February 18, 2013, 07:09 PM »

How's this for weird....... I had a dream the other night about a girl charleen I haven't seen in years although I am friends with her on Facebook, I dreamt about her & I, we were at a wedding reception in a hall in my hometown, it was really vivid. Anyway on wakening that morning I logged onto Facebook only the first post to come up was loads of pictures posted of charleen at a wedding in the very place I had dreamed about!! She hasn't mentioned on fb of going to a wedding so its not as if it was on my mind before I went to bed!!  Spooky..... In fact it could have been the pics were taken at the very time I was dreaming about it!!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #625 on: February 19, 2013, 04:52 AM »

A+ eh?  You certainly do aim high, and you do right to, but there's no disgrace in getting a B here and there, as well.  Doing the best you can will, I'm sure, be more than enough for you to get where you want to be. 

Thanks for the advice Elly...really helpful hug
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #626 on: February 19, 2013, 06:58 AM »

How's this for weird....... I had a dream the other night about a girl charleen I haven't seen in years although I am friends with her on Facebook, I dreamt about her & I, we were at a wedding reception in a hall in my hometown, it was really vivid. Anyway on wakening that morning I logged onto Facebook only the first post to come up was loads of pictures posted of charleen at a wedding in the very place I had dreamed about!! She hasn't mentioned on fb of going to a wedding so its not as if it was on my mind before I went to bed!!  Spooky..... In fact it could have been the pics were taken at the very time I was dreaming about it!!
Wow Angie..... That seems too spooky to be mere coincidence! Sounds as though you might have had an 'OBE'! Tell your friend to have a really good look at the photos......You may be in them!  Whistle Now wouldn't that be something!!  Very Happy
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #627 on: February 19, 2013, 08:45 AM »

Whoaaa! Couldnt beleive it when i woke up and seen it. Rushed to tell gordon but he just laughed!! Men eh!!!!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #628 on: February 19, 2013, 08:50 AM »

lmao If you've shown up in any of those pics, Gordon will be laughing on the other side of his face!  w00t
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Spooks, spectres and the supernatural « Reply #629 on: May 09, 2013, 11:00 AM »

If any of you recently joined members have a spooky tale to tell, please tell it here!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »