Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Stargate Franchise (SG-1, Atlantis, Universe) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Reply
Author

Stargate Franchise (SG-1, Atlantis, Universe)

(Read 3504 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Stargate Franchise (SG-1, Atlantis, Universe) « Reply #45 on: October 24, 2009, 02:38 PM »

Just seen episode 5 of Stargate Universe, still doing really well, especially latest episode yay
IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Andy Murray is better than you.

Re: Stargate Franchise (SG-1, Atlantis, Universe) « Reply #46 on: October 26, 2009, 07:20 PM »

RDA was only a guest star...

Oh I see,Ive to start to watch it anyway
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Stargate Franchise (SG-1, Atlantis, Universe) « Reply #47 on: May 29, 2011, 08:16 PM »

Just finished watching the last ever episode of the Stargate franchise?

Frown
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Stargate Franchise (SG-1, Atlantis, Universe) « Reply #48 on: May 29, 2011, 08:16 PM »

Just finished watching the last ever episode of the Stargate franchise?

Frown

Geeek! lol
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Stargate Franchise (SG-1, Atlantis, Universe) « Reply #49 on: May 29, 2011, 08:33 PM »

Geeek! lol
I bet many girls would get into Stargate Universe if they knew Robert Carlyle was the main star. Smile
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Stargate Franchise (SG-1, Atlantis, Universe) « Reply #50 on: May 29, 2011, 08:46 PM »

I bet many girls would get into Stargate Universe if they knew Robert Carlyle was the main star. Smile

Hmm hot but still not enough to tempt Smile
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Stargate Franchise (SG-1, Atlantis, Universe) « Reply #51 on: May 30, 2011, 07:18 AM »

He'd tempt me! I never have been one for a pretty face......it's the personality that's the attraction and he has it in bucketloads! w00t
IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Andy Murray is better than you.

Re: Stargate Franchise (SG-1, Atlantis, Universe) « Reply #52 on: July 15, 2012, 09:07 PM »

Oh how I love this serial story(mainly SG-1). Ive only seen like 6 seasons when I was a kid and now I am completing the other 4. So far the seventh and eight seasons are massive for me ( I mean I watched 13 episodes in a row,although they should have ended the 8th season with the 16th episode),but I do not really like the start of the ninth season maybe because the plot has to grow on me and the lack of Jack O'Neill(I know RDA left because of his family Frown ). Anyway I am hopeful in a proper finish of the tenth season.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »