Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Sweet Sixteen 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Sweet Sixteen

(Read 2096 times)
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Sweet Sixteen « Reply #15 on: December 02, 2005, 04:56 PM »

i know random rumours about him (really old ones) as well, or at least i used to
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

Sweet Sixteen « Reply #16 on: December 02, 2005, 05:17 PM »

i preffered dominic monaghan in the LOTR films to billy boyd. i dunno why. he just has that natural scaliwag look that hobbits should have!
IP Logged
crookshanks
Challenger Level

Sweet Sixteen « Reply #17 on: December 02, 2005, 06:38 PM »

Yeah, I love Dominic Monaghan as well! I didn't really like him in LOTR, but he's great in Lost!
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

Sweet Sixteen « Reply #18 on: December 02, 2005, 06:39 PM »

Quote from: "crookshanks"
Yeah, I love Dominic Monaghan as well! I didn't really like him in LOTR, but he's great in Lost!

oh yeah!! i missed it on wednesday Frown do you know what happened?
IP Logged
crookshanks
Challenger Level

Sweet Sixteen « Reply #19 on: December 02, 2005, 06:51 PM »

Sorry, but I don't know. I live in Belgium and I think we're behind on Britain. Here it's only the final episode of the first series next week. Aren't you already in the second series?
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

Sweet Sixteen « Reply #20 on: December 02, 2005, 06:53 PM »

Sorry, but I don't know. I live in Belgium and I think we're behind on Britain. Here it's only the final episode of the first series next week. Aren't you already in the second series?

nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged
crookshanks
Challenger Level

Sweet Sixteen « Reply #21 on: December 02, 2005, 07:09 PM »

Quote from: "Amy"

Oh, I thought you were  confused  So where are you then? Here Claire has just had her baby (And she and Charlie should SO get together!)
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

Sweet Sixteen « Reply #22 on: December 02, 2005, 07:18 PM »

Oh, I thought you were  confused  So where are you then? Here Claire has just had her baby (And she and Charlie should SO get together!)

i know!! they look so good together!!!
i know that this episode weve just had, had the big guy (his name escapes me) reveal he won the lottery.
IP Logged
crookshanks
Challenger Level

Sweet Sixteen « Reply #23 on: December 02, 2005, 07:23 PM »

i know!! they look so good together!!!
i know that this episode weve just had, had the big guy (his name escapes me) reveal he won the lottery.

Oh, then you're a few episodes behind us. Wow, i think this is the first time Belgium tv isn't behind on Britain!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »