Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Off-topic discussions [merged] 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 514 Go Down Reply
Author

Off-topic discussions [merged]

(Read 59406 times)
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #105 on: September 05, 2009, 06:47 PM »

I thought you had taken the first step, seems you are still in denial .

There's no denial here. I've come to terms with the fact that you're an idiot.
IP Logged
Vinnie
Satellite Level

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #106 on: September 05, 2009, 06:50 PM »

There's no denial here. I've come to terms with the fact that you're an idiot.

It’s hardly a surprise that people only listen to you out of courtesy.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #107 on: September 05, 2009, 07:02 PM »

It’s hardly a surprise that people only listen to you out of courtesy.

Another example of your obession. I said that months ago. Well, I said something similar to that. Shame you didn't remember the correct quotation. I didn't actually say what you suggested.

I love the fact that I have a stalker, who follows me from forum to forum. lol I'm not sure what you think you gain by quoting posts I made on public forums. If I didn't want people to read them, I wouldn't post them on a public forum.

What's next, Vinnie? You gonna go through your archives and find a post in which I divulge my favourite colour?
IP Logged
Vinnie
Satellite Level

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #108 on: September 05, 2009, 07:13 PM »

Another example of your obession. I said that months ago. Well, I said something similar to that. Shame you didn't remember the correct quotation. I didn't actually say what you suggested.

I love the fact that I have a stalker, who follows me from forum to forum. lol I'm not sure what you think you gain by quoting posts I made on public forums. If I didn't want people to read them, I wouldn't post them on a public forum.

What's next, Vinnie? You gonna go through your archives and find a post in which I divulge my favourite colour?

Why don’t you correct me then?

You said something like when you talk to people you feel you are boring them. Well you where100% correct with that post which was a first , so I remembered it. Have you ever thought about doing everybody a favour and shutting up?
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #109 on: September 05, 2009, 07:22 PM »

Why don’t you correct me then?

You said something like when you talk to people you feel you are boring them. Well you where100% correct with that post which was a first , so I remembered it. Have you ever thought about doing everybody a favour and shutting up?

Where I100% correct with that post, Vinnie?

Did the English language steal something from you or hurt you in some way? You're giving it the hiding of its life.

For the record, I was referring to when people ask you questions for the sake of conversation. For example, if someone asks about your studies they generally do so as a courtesy. Therefore, I don't drone on about them because they're not genuinely interested. They are just being polite.

It's not just me, Vinnie. When someone asks you about your day, cleaning toilets at the local school, they're just being polite. Just give them a short answer.
IP Logged
Vinnie
Satellite Level

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #110 on: September 05, 2009, 07:27 PM »

Where I100% correct with that post, Vinnie?

Did the English language steal something from you or hurt you in some way? You're giving it the hiding of its life.

For the record, I was referring to when people ask you questions for the sake of conversation. For example, if someone asks about your studies they generally do so as a courtesy. Therefore, I don't drone on about them because they're not genuinely interested. They are just being polite.

It's not just me, Vinnie. When someone asks you about your day, cleaning toilets at the local school, they're just being polite. Just give them a short answer.

No it is just you. And by your own admission you prefer to bore people rather than keep your mouth shut .

IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #111 on: September 05, 2009, 07:29 PM »

No it is just you. And by your own admission you prefer to bore people rather than keep your mouth shut .

I've held your attention for long enough. Shrug

Can I expect you to keep stalking me and committing all of my posts to memory, on several different forums?

You're aware that I know exactly who you are on MTF, aren't you?
IP Logged
Vinnie
Satellite Level

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #112 on: September 05, 2009, 07:35 PM »

I've held your attention for long enough. Shrug

Can I expect you to keep stalking me and committing all of my posts to memory, on several different forums?

You're aware that I know exactly who you are on MTF, aren't you?

A don’t know what you are talking about. I have only read your pish on here .As usual you get it wrong again.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #113 on: September 05, 2009, 07:36 PM »

Wow guys I'm impressed by the length of this argument!
Time to retract claws James, don't really think it's worth it Smile
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #114 on: September 05, 2009, 07:38 PM »

A don’t know what you are talking about. I have only read your pish on here .As usual you get it wrong again.

Weird. You use all the same examples and terms that an MTF stalker uses when he replies to me.

It must just be a coincidence, Vinnie.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #115 on: September 05, 2009, 07:40 PM »

Wow guys I'm impressed by the length of this argument!
Time to retract claws James, don't really think it's worth it Smile

I'm an elitist homosexual paedophile, according to Vinnie. The police should be here to pick me up any minute. lol
IP Logged
Vinnie
Satellite Level

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #116 on: September 05, 2009, 07:43 PM »

Weird. You use all the same examples and terms that an MTF stalker uses when he replies to me.

It must just be a coincidence, Vinnie.

I dont know what you post on their but as I said I have only ever read your Pish on here.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #117 on: September 05, 2009, 07:46 PM »

I dont know what you post on their but as I said I have only ever read your Pish on here.

Could you be any more transparent? I've wasted enough time on you.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #118 on: September 05, 2009, 07:47 PM »

Vinnie, you do go on MTF though, right? I thought you stole your avatar from there Think
IP Logged
netcord
Top Seed

Miles who?

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #119 on: September 05, 2009, 07:48 PM »

Jerry 

"I'll show you the back of my hand, woman!.....Just look at what you've spent on pishy wall-hangings"
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 514 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »