Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Off-topic discussions [merged] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 ... 516 Go Down Reply
Author

Off-topic discussions [merged]

(Read 63362 times)
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5280 on: August 10, 2012, 05:36 PM »

I bet they all thought you were a right nerd. lol

You mean I am like Amy (Big Bang Theory)? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

In my defense, am much cuter than that. Much. :P

Besides, my knowledge is still on the surface. Once all ends though, I might be a bit more knowledgeable than that. What I find fascinating is that, the more I know, the more I realize how little I actually know. The whole Universe is so big and fascinating with incredible stuff waiting for us to discover and yet, there are people who pay no attention to any of that and go on living a very simple life which basically revolves around them.   I find that fascinating too. lol
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5281 on: August 10, 2012, 06:27 PM »

Oh, I should tell you that the instructor was way cool and attractive. He’s a bit of slow talker or probably he does that to dramatize things lol, but it suited him perfectly well. I was sitting with a couple of co-workers (also friends) in the table I was assigned to and mind you, one of them is recently married and the other one is supposed to get married in Bermuda next year, but that didn’t stop them from flirting nonstop. lolol but the instructor was way too cool to notice any of that. Oh, and we were also trained on the choking stuff (don’t’ remember the term right now) and one of them was supposed to perform the process on me (it was on turn basis and it was her turn), and she basically grabbed me from behind and placed her both arms completely on the wrong place (right under my boobs. Should be around the just above the hip area) and then pulled me up like twice but my boobs got up instead and the instructor was like, “what is it that you are doing???” (he looked so confused and I totally blushed because I thought that was so embarrassing (lol) and she was like, “oh, it’s okay. She’s a friend”. It was hysterical because not only she didn’t realize that she was doing it totally wrong but her answer was as retarded as it gets. I told her I was going to kick her ass late. Had she though paid any attention to the process (instead of just staring at the instructor the whole time) she would have learned it by then. Stupid *****. :p
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5282 on: August 10, 2012, 06:33 PM »

EJ I've never met you but from your ramblings you remind me of my sister. Once she gets started on a story she goes on for about five minutes with barely a breath. lol Do you also say "like" a lot between sentences?

I'm trying to work out what "but my boobs got up instead" means. Think
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5283 on: August 10, 2012, 06:39 PM »

EJ I've never met you but from your ramblings you remind me of my sister. Once she gets started on a story she goes on for about five minutes with barely a breath. lol Do you also say "like" a lot between sentences?

I'm trying to work out what "but my boobs got up instead" means. Think

Again, in my defense, this is the first time I am talking about it. AT ALL. But it's nice to have you around so that I can ramble nonstop about these things. Besides, I am cute. :p

The word "like" is probably a North American thing. I must have picked up at some point.

She basically pushed my breasts up. The idea is to push all your inside organs up so that it can push out whatever is stuck in your throat.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5284 on: August 10, 2012, 06:50 PM »

Now there's an image. Whistle

I'm sure Mark will be along shortly.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5285 on: August 10, 2012, 06:53 PM »

You are such a ….. male. Look where the conversation is heading now.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5286 on: August 10, 2012, 06:56 PM »

You started it.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5287 on: August 10, 2012, 07:06 PM »

I was still innocent.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5288 on: August 10, 2012, 10:28 PM »

I'm sure Mark will be along shortly.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5289 on: August 10, 2012, 10:44 PM »

Is that Tom having a Hank?
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5290 on: August 10, 2012, 10:48 PM »

Is that Tom having a Hank?

hahahaha.  Smile   what are you even talking about guys?... or do I even want to know  lol
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5291 on: August 10, 2012, 11:22 PM »

hahahaha.  Smile   what are you even talking about guys?... or do I even want to know  lol
EJ had a CPR course and her friend pushed her boobs up.

Teehee.

We're all so mature on here.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5292 on: August 11, 2012, 04:34 PM »

Mark, you complete pervert.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5293 on: August 11, 2012, 04:35 PM »

EJ had a CPR course and her friend pushed her boobs up.

Teehee.

We're all so mature on here.

That's like the worst summary ever.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5294 on: August 11, 2012, 05:36 PM »

That's like the worst summary ever.
That's all I took from it.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 ... 516 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »