MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Off-topic discussions [merged]
Pages: 1 ... 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 ... 521 Reply

Off-topic discussions [merged]

Joe

It's apparent that she may not be happy with her self. It seems plausible.

She does this every few months - doesn't post for ages, then goes through a period of jumping in randomly to openly insult people. I saw her snide remark at you in the off topic thread - for someone supposedly a grown adult, she's extremely playground a lot of the time. Her comment advising me not to me reply to a direct insult is blatant attention seeking. A bit sad really.
IP Logged
Joe

I don't think so, chum - but I'll leave you to chew it over with Joe.  I learned a long time ago to leave the idiots alone. 

Elly, seriously - do you have some sort of personal problem at the moment? Best to get proper help, not lash out randomly on the internet. hug
IP Logged

She does this every few months - doesn't post for ages, then goes through a period of jumping in randomly to openly insult people. I saw her snide remark at you in the off topic thread - for someone supposedly a grown adult, she's extremely playground a lot of the time. Her comment advising me not to me reply to a direct insult is blatant attention seeking. A bit sad really.

Something this forum doesn't require nor need... attention seekers. She should be glad I can suck it up because people can go off their rocker at comments such as she posted. Very irrational on her behalf.
IP Logged

I don't think so, chum - but I'll leave you to chew it over with Joe.  I learned a long time ago to leave the idiots alone. 

The only idiot here is you and if it takes a whole argument or group of people to make you realise then so be it.
IP Logged
Joe

Something this forum doesn't require nor need... attention seekers. She should be glad I can suck it up because people can go off their rocker at comments such as she posted. Very irrational on her behalf.

It's been going on for years - she used to go mental at Clydey at the drop of a hat. Some suppressed tension there I think.
IP Logged

It's been going on for years - she used to go mental at Clydey at the drop of a hat. Some suppressed tension there I think.

or god forbid, hormones.
IP Logged
Joe

The only idiot here is you and if it takes a whole argument or group of people to make you realise then so be it.

Seriously mate, I wouldn't bother with her. She never hangs around long after one of her insults - gets a bit of attention, sneers at the victim for responding, then insults again before disappearing back to the Scotch.
IP Logged

Seriously mate, I wouldn't bother with her. She never hangs around long after one of her insults - gets a bit of attention, sneers at the victim for responding, then insults again before disappearing back to the Scotch.
Probably the working life of a professional loner with a slight knack for making members of a site feel bad.
IP Logged
Joe

or god forbid, hormones.

I don't know the full story, but from what I can gather, Fatal Attraction would be a good film analogy.
IP Logged

I don't know the full story, but from what I can gather, Fatal Attraction would be a good film analogy.

lol
IP Logged
Joe

Probably the working life of a professional loner with a slight knack for making members of a site feel bad.

Nothing to feel bad about on your part, I couldn't really see what you did wrong on the other thread. A young guy describing a fun holiday - it must have got her back up somehow, but I wouldn't feel bad about it.
IP Logged

Nothing to feel bad about on your part, I couldn't really see what you did wrong on the other thread. A young guy describing a fun holiday - it must have got her back up somehow, but I wouldn't feel bad about it.
Maybe it's something that will stabilise her psychologically, a good holiday.
IP Logged
Joe

Maybe it's something that will stabilise her psychologically, a good holiday.

Hopefully, I'd like to see her cycle of nastiness stop.
IP Logged

It would be for the greater good. Perhaps if she tasted her own medicine once in a while, it could make out for a much, much more even playing field and also a chance for her to reflect on her let's say mis-doings.
IP Logged

Your Mother must be so proud of you, Joe.  I'm no hustler - I'm just ordinary and you are a bully. Go you.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 ... 521 Reply