Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Off-topic discussions [merged]
Pages: 1 ... 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 ... 516 Reply

Off-topic discussions [merged]

Joe

Joe - you called me a fetid turd - does that make you special?

Eh?
IP Logged

Eh?

Not one for telling the truth her, eh.
IP Logged

Not one for telling the truth her, eh.
No - I just like causing trouble.  As if...
IP Logged

Well it would appear from some of your posts you do love a bit of trouble.
IP Logged

Well it would appear from some of your posts you do love a bit of trouble.

That's priceless, coming from you!
IP Logged
Joe

I'd genuinely like an explanation for that 'fetid turd' post though.
IP Logged

That's priceless, coming from you!

I don't love the thrill of trouble, in fact I detest it. People just misunderstand or misinterpret me. So what. I learnt after last time not to give a care what people think and now I'm happy to reinforce that because I've seen its all too common on your behalf.
IP Logged

I'd genuinely like an explanation for that 'fetid turd' post though.
Trawl back, Joe.
IP Logged
Joe

Trawl back, Joe.

You clearly have this post somewhere. I've got no problem with the content, would just like to see it.
IP Logged

You clearly have this post somewhere. I've got no problem with the content, would just like to see it.

Not to sound like a complete dumbass, but what is a fetid turd?
IP Logged

I don't love the thrill of trouble, in fact I detest it. People just misunderstand or misinterpret me. So what.
Likewise - but I'll be buggered if I'm made out to be the bad guy.  Joe hugely insulted me previously - and you, quite frankly, Connor, are an arse. 
IP Logged

Likewise - but I'll be buggered if I'm made out to be the bad guy.  Joe hugely insulted me previously - and you, quite frankly, Connor, are an arse. 

That's not going to go down well with your 'not being the bad guy' persona. Calling me an arse, plus I distinctly remember you called me a '******* idiot and I should go back to the hole where I belong' a few weeks ago.
IP Logged
Joe

My word, I don't even remember this! A search of the forum doesn't turn it up either. Are you really capable of holding that much of a grudge, if true? Is that what the years of random insults are all about? Come on Elly, this is a bit silly. Nothing on this forum should ever be taken so personally.
IP Logged

That's not going to go down well with your 'not being the bad guy' persona. Calling me an arse, plus I distinctly remember you called me a '******* idiot and I should go back to the hole where I belong' a few weeks ago.
If the cap fits - wear it.
IP Logged

What is going on?????
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 ... 516 Reply