MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Off-topic discussions [merged]
Pages: 1 ... 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 ... 516 Reply

Off-topic discussions [merged]

I completely forgot what I did last night. oi
IP Logged

You dont have to start again.
IP Logged

I am craving for sweets again. What's going on? Am I pregnant? without having sex? MY GOD - I am Mother Mary!!!
IP Logged

I am craving for sweets again. What's going on? Am I pregnant? without having sex? MY GOD - I am Mother Mary!!!

You sure are. Wink
IP Logged

Btw Sab, I did get to see your double chocolate stuff pictures after I got home. So yum!

And I never got to eat my yogurt in the end on Friday. It was very cold so I put it aside for a bit. But then Andy started losing and I forgot to eat it.
IP Logged

Btw Sab, I did get to see your double chocolate stuff pictures after I got home. So yum!

And I never got to eat my yogurt in the end on Friday. It was very cold so I put it aside for a bit. But then Andy started losing and I forgot to eat it.

Ooh, how could you see it? I couldnt see it after a while too.
IP Logged

You want these? :P

Look. Can you see it now?
IP Logged

Look. Can you see it now?

Nope.
IP Logged

We'll see if someone else other than us can view it.

Helloooo? Anybody there??
IP Logged

Nope.

That's weird. I guess that's a punishment for you for toying with me.
IP Logged

That's weird. I guess that's a punishment for you for toying with me.

I bet Mark is doing this.
IP Logged

Such rubbish. The only reasons he visits this forum is because of me. Just ask Andy. He also told me he finds your MTF language rather a turn off and also very, very childish. He also told me to tell to grow up.

********. MTF is a forum for fun. I bet Andy loves my new avatar and sig on there.
IP Logged

Drunk ass
IP Logged

********. MTF is a forum for fun. I bet Andy loves my new avatar and sig on there.

He's not a big fan of your language. He doesn't understand it. lol
IP Logged

Drunk ass

I now remember. I spent time with a friend and my sister. We ate pizza and gossiped. And then we watched a movie.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 ... 516 Reply