Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Off-topic discussions [merged] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 ... 516 Go Down Reply
Author

Off-topic discussions [merged]

(Read 64070 times)
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6555 on: May 15, 2013, 11:44 PM »

Are you Alex's oncologist? How do you know but he doesn't?

He said they are not sure yet. Alex himself said so. I left a message for him this afternoon.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6556 on: May 15, 2013, 11:48 PM »

Again that you think someone would publicly announce on a forum that he has cancer as a prank against you says more about your delusions of self importance EJ

It's not only me. If you read the thread you'd see some people have already said, 'I hope Alex it's not one of your jokes, Alex'. Alex can go overboard at times.

He told me the first time a girl at work dumped him and he said he didn't see any reason to live. That's how and when I got involved with him in the first place. I cant verify anything but later I realized that story probably wasn't true at all.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6557 on: May 15, 2013, 11:55 PM »

I am back.

I am very sorry Emma that you are calling me a liar. I have never in my entire life been accused of that.

I could post stuff here to prove I am not, but I really don't want to make you look sillier.

tennis4you is a public site, just as MW. Anyone can check it. As I always say, be careful what you put out there.

I have no idea about any PM's, and nor should I because they should remain private.

Right now I am going to cook dinner for my family, you know.. real-life stuff.

Take care.

What are you going to post that's going to make me look sillier? Some of you are already telling me that I am Daisy and other than Mark,  I am not seeing anyone else protesting it. How silly can it get? As to Alex, I haven't spoken to him in a few months now and that's why I can't just go and speak to him. Though I did leave a message for him today this afternoon. Right after Prod's message in fact.
[ Last edit by Emma Jean May 16, 2013, 12:00 AM ] IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6558 on: May 15, 2013, 11:59 PM »

I heard Emma that Mark had to explain to you via private message why you were getting so much hostility, this proves that you think what you did was right?

You must be kidding me with this, Gangsta. I mean it's your daily routine to offend people on a daily basis. This is definitely a classic case of pot calling cattle black.  I don't know what kind of conversation took place between you and Mark, but I have been going back and forth with Mark all day today and know, it wasn't him but myself who initiated the conversation first. In any case, he did tell me that this whole Alex stuff was misinterpreted. Now he doesn't hate me so I guess he can afford to be objective unlike some of you.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6559 on: May 16, 2013, 12:01 AM »

You must be kidding me with this, Gangsta. I mean it's your daily routine to offend people on a daily basis. This is definitely a classic case of pot calling cattle black.  I don't know what kind of conversation took place between you and Mark, but I have been going back and forth with Mark all day today and know, it wasn't him but myself who initiated the conversation first. In any case, he did tell me that this whole Alex stuff was misinterpreted. Now he doesn't hate me so I guess he can afford to be objective unlike some of you.

Offend is too strong a word, let's say it's my daily routine to rip people.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6560 on: May 16, 2013, 12:07 AM »

I did go back to that forum a couple of weeks ago and I did make a couple of posts but nothing to Alex. Here's one of them:

And here's how Alex responded:

I don't think there's a clear heavy favourite this year's RG. Nadal looks somewhat vulnerable. Nole can win Masters but RG is a bigger deal for him but still, he should be running side by side along with Nadal as the main contenders. A couple of others will fly under the radar. Draws will be crucial to each one of them. I am sure the Organizers will be very keen on a Nadal/Nole final. Expect the draws to pan out that way.

oh mine, look who is back. If I tell you that you are the most beautiful and the smartest woman in the world would you except my gift?

So I take a bit of cautious approach when it comes to him. In truth, I really like him but only as a friend. We've had loads of fun in the past. Him, Siddy and I were the only ones who weren't fans of either Nadal or Federer back then. But I must admit I was pretty close to some Nadal fans and a couple of them have seen me. One in person and other one, my picture only.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6561 on: May 16, 2013, 12:11 AM »

I did go back to that forum a couple of weeks ago and I did make a couple of posts but nothing to Alex. Here's one of them:

And here's how Alex responded:

oh mine, look who is back. If I tell you that you are the most beautiful and the smartest woman in the world would you except my gift?

So I take a bit of cautious approach when it comes to him. In truth, I really like him but only as a friend. We've had loads of fun in the past. Him, Siddy and I were the only ones who weren't fans of either Nadal or Federer back then. But I must admit I was pretty close to some Nadal fans and a couple of them have seen me. One in person and other one, my picture only.

Just because your being very cautious with him, doesn't mean you would have to been cautious with us because you then are seen as suspicious. I'd like you a lot more if you became less 'robotic' in your responses and had a bit of fun. Seriously.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6562 on: May 16, 2013, 12:17 AM »

Just because your being very cautious with him, doesn't mean you would have to been cautious with us because you then are seen as suspicious. I'd like you a lot more if you became less 'robotic' in your responses and had a bit of fun. Seriously.

I really can't believe some of the stuff I am reading today but I'll bite anyway. Do you know that I am actually known as a very funny person? But I guess my funny side doesn't show up when I am under attack by the same group of people basically. Like when I am called as Daisy - a person I have no idea of.

I am being cautious because there's more to it then I can share. I can handle it myself so I don't feel the need to talk about with a group of strangers.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6563 on: May 16, 2013, 12:20 AM »

Emma, I have to reveal that I have a massive crush on you. I've never met you and all I have to go on is your narcissistic and pseudo-intellectual posting style (two things that REALLY turn me on), but I have to know - is there any chance for us? Mark can't give you what I can. Why does he get the unconditional trust?

Ha ha. Very funny.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6564 on: May 16, 2013, 12:25 AM »

I am being cautious because there's more to it then I can share. I can handle it myself so I don't feel the need to talk about with a group of strangers.

Really?!! Then why the **** have you been talking about it so much? That's rhetoric as actually listen to you start the same cycle of conversation yet again may make me stab my eyes out with a blunt spoon.

And on that melodramatic note I leave...
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6565 on: May 16, 2013, 12:29 AM »

Really?!! Then why the **** have you been talking about it so much? That's rhetoric as actually listen to you start the same cycle of conversation yet again may make me stab my eyes out with a blunt spoon.

Sorry but I wasn't' talking about it at all. I had asked one question to Prod and I left it at that. It was Scot who wanted to talk about it. In fact, I told her last night that I didn't want to talk about it anymore but she didn't like it and continued to talk about it.

And mind you, I never make almost any post to you; you, on the there hand, never want to miss an opportunity. Says a lot.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6566 on: May 16, 2013, 12:33 AM »

In fact, the amount of hatred you have for me over nothing is very telling. It tells me that you are capable of that much hatred for someone you don't even know personally. On the there hand, I don't hate you at all. I have to know you in person first.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6567 on: May 16, 2013, 12:53 AM »

BTW Scot, don't forget that you called me a 'coward' for not posting my picture. I am anything but a coward. And posting a picture of self is optional.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6568 on: May 16, 2013, 12:54 AM »

Emma, I have to reveal that I have a massive crush on you.

You're so fickle.  Not talking
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6569 on: May 16, 2013, 01:00 AM »

Doesn't every man have a huge crush on Emma, despite never meeting her? She said it, so it must be true - hence why I've realised I have a massive crush on her.

I never said that. I'd like you to find that post. Some of you are just making things up now.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 ... 516 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »