Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Off-topic discussions [merged] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 482 483 484 [485] 486 487 488 ... 516 Go Down Reply
Author

Off-topic discussions [merged]

(Read 64780 times)
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7260 on: August 18, 2013, 01:43 PM »

Hi I know this may no be appropriate to this topic. Has anyone heard from Hazel of late, I don't think she has posted on MW for a while. If anyone knows please post. I have been a bit worried it's a long time sine we have heard from her.

Funnily enough LB I was wondering the same just the other day.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7261 on: August 18, 2013, 01:52 PM »

Thanks Caz just a bit worried about how she is keeping. As you say a long time since she has posted.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7262 on: August 18, 2013, 02:01 PM »

Hazel needed a laugh these past few days so she logged on to hear a lot of shite being spoke and gave herself a good giggle  lol
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7263 on: August 18, 2013, 02:07 PM »

Hazel needed a laugh these past few days so she logged on to hear a lot of shite being spoke and gave herself a good giggle  lol
Oh my Gawd Angie.......that'd be enough to depress anybody!  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7264 on: August 18, 2013, 02:07 PM »

I know this is the wrong thread, but is anyone doing the RTR Thread?
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7265 on: August 18, 2013, 02:09 PM »

Dunno Chris....sorry!
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7266 on: August 18, 2013, 02:11 PM »

Thanks Caz... hug
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7267 on: August 18, 2013, 08:51 PM »

I'm signing this guy up, my idiocy has shocked MW for 11 months, now I have an apprentice.
It looks like your apprentice may have departed!  As far as I know he hasn't been around for a couple of days.

I'm glad she's still in touch because I'd been wondering about her too.

I know this is the wrong thread, but is anyone doing the RTR Thread?
I keep forgetting to do it doh but it is being done.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7268 on: August 18, 2013, 09:18 PM »

It looks like your apprentice may have departed!  As far as I know he hasn't been around for a couple of days.
I'm glad she's still in touch because I'd been wondering about her too.
I keep forgetting to do it doh but it is being done.

Be surprised if he's back....he seemed to be someone holding a serious grudge against tennis girl who just came back under a new name to try and wind her up  Shrug
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7269 on: August 18, 2013, 09:40 PM »

Be surprised if he's back....he seemed to be someone holding a serious grudge against tennis girl who just came back under a new name to try and wind her up  Shrug
Possibly.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7270 on: August 18, 2013, 10:11 PM »

Seems plauisable indeed.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7271 on: September 05, 2013, 03:31 AM »

Anyone had kidney stones?

My son is going through this, right now. We spent many hours in ER yesterday, and follow-ups today.

Poor baby.
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7272 on: September 08, 2013, 01:37 PM »

Probably worth a try, but to be honest with you I think I am just going to ignore him completely for a bit. At almost 50, with a relatively high level of disability to contend with, my tolerance levels towards idiot children are quite low. Isn't there a quote about "youth being a malady that one becomes a little more cured of every day."? Hopefully the brat will be back to school soon, and get out of the grownups hair for a bit.

Good to see the tide turning against the kid. No problem with any of the other young posters on here, but Gangsta really does take the biscuit. Time for him to bow out of MW, methinks.

Mod NoticeMoved following discussion from US Open thread.
[ Last edit by Mark September 08, 2013, 04:58 PM ] IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7273 on: September 08, 2013, 01:40 PM »

Good to see the tide turning against the kid. No problem with any of the other young posters on here, but Gangsta really does take the biscuit. Time for him to bow out of MW, methinks.

I won't be bowing out, where's the fun in that. Keep you lot on your toes, we don't want you all turning into bitter people now do we.
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7274 on: September 08, 2013, 01:45 PM »

I won't be bowing out, where's the fun in that. Keep you lot on your toes, we don't want you all turning into bitter people now do we.

Have you ventured from your bedroom recently? I think leaving MW for a while would do you good - make some vitamin D, talk to some people, etc.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 482 483 484 [485] 486 487 488 ... 516 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »