Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Off-topic discussions [merged] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 516 Go Down Reply
Author

Off-topic discussions [merged]

(Read 63831 times)
Vinnie
Satellite Level

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #90 on: September 05, 2009, 05:32 PM »

And you're here to sort me out, right? You're giving me a taste of my own medicine. You're a real hero. lol

Boo Hoo Hoo I made a tongue in cheek comment Elly said I was up my own arse.
Nip next door and tell Mummy what that Bad Elly said.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #91 on: September 05, 2009, 05:34 PM »

Boo Hoo Hoo I made a tongue in cheek comment Elly said I was up my own arse.
Nip next door and tell Mummy what that Bad Elly said.

I don't mind Elly saying what she said. Just don't pretend we instigated it. Shrug
IP Logged
Vinnie
Satellite Level

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #92 on: September 05, 2009, 05:46 PM »

I don't mind Elly saying what she said. Just don't pretend we instigated it. Shrug

Then why did you bring it up if you did not mind? You give it out and then become a mope when somebody gives it back. Typical schoolboy you should get out the classroom and get a job.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #93 on: September 05, 2009, 05:52 PM »

Then why did you bring it up if you did not mind? You give it out and then become a mope when somebody gives it back. Typical schoolboy you should get out the classroom and get a job.

Learn to read. I brought it up because we were getting blamed for starting the insults. Elly can say what she likes. Don't pretend that we started it.

And I'm 27, mate. Been a few years since I was a "schoolboy". lol
IP Logged
Vinnie
Satellite Level

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #94 on: September 05, 2009, 05:55 PM »

Learn to read. I brought it up because we were getting blamed for starting the insults. Elly can say what she likes. Don't pretend that we started it.

A 27 year old student living with Mummy. As I said a schoolboy who has never been out a classroom. You should get a job.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #95 on: September 05, 2009, 06:00 PM »

A 27 year old student living with Mummy. As I said a schoolboy who has never been out a classroom. You should get a job.

Wish I was a working class hero like you, Vinnie. Who cares about education? Real men do manual labour. You have a bit of a chip on your shoulder when it comes to people who are more educated than you.

I've probably held more jobs than you. That's the irony. lol
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #96 on: September 05, 2009, 06:08 PM »

Wish I was a working class hero like you, Vinnie. Who cares about education? Real men do manual labour. You have a bit of a chip on your shoulder when it comes to people who are more educated than you.

Because you've had to leave several of them? Wink stir stir stir. :P
IP Logged
Vinnie
Satellite Level

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #97 on: September 05, 2009, 06:08 PM »

I have been to Uni and don’t have a job doing manual labour. However I don’t see it as beneath me as you obviously do .
I bet you couldn’t drink a pint of milk let alone do a job.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #98 on: September 05, 2009, 06:09 PM »

Because you've had to leave several of them? Wink stir stir stir. :P

Actually, yes. For various different reasons.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #99 on: September 05, 2009, 06:14 PM »

I have been to Uni and don’t have a job doing manual labour. However I don’t see it as beneath me as you obviously do .
I bet you couldn’t drink a pint of milk let alone do a job.

I don't see it as beneath me. I was mocking your superior tone, as though you're some working class hero.

I'll have a doctorate in psychology. Meanwhile, you'll be ferrying schoolkids across the street, while wielding a lollipop stick.

And I'm lactose intolerant. You're right. I probably couldn't drink a pint of milk. Shrug
IP Logged
Vinnie
Satellite Level

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #100 on: September 05, 2009, 06:31 PM »

I don't see it as beneath me. I was mocking your superior tone, as though you're some working class hero.

I'll have a doctorate in psychology. Meanwhile, you'll be ferrying schoolkids across the street, while wielding a lollipop stick.

And I'm lactose intolerant. You're right. I probably couldn't drink a pint of milk. Shrug

School Kids that’s not for me. That’s the kind of job for a sad pervert that lives with his Mum and takes an unhealthy interest in child abuse.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #101 on: September 05, 2009, 06:35 PM »

School Kids that’s not for me. That’s the kind of job for a sad pervert that lives with his Mum and takes an unhealthy interest in child abuse.

Let's recap. I'm an elitist homosexual paedophile who has never worked a day in his life?

Nah, you're not bitter at all.

I love that you follow me around from forum to forum, noting down any details I reveal about my life. You're obsessed.
IP Logged
Vinnie
Satellite Level

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #102 on: September 05, 2009, 06:38 PM »

I'm an elitist homosexual paedophile who has never worked a day in his life?

It’s good to see you admitting to it .

IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #103 on: September 05, 2009, 06:42 PM »

It’s good to see you admitting to it .

This is what happens when you don't educate yourself, Vinnie.

I'm an elitist homosexual paedophile who has never worked a day in his life?

Did you notice the question mark? That means I was asking a question, not making a statement.

Give me two weeks. You'll be able to read and write by the time I'm finished with you.
IP Logged
Vinnie
Satellite Level

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #104 on: September 05, 2009, 06:45 PM »

I thought you had taken the first step, seems you are still in denial .
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 516 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »