Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment?
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 151 [152] Reply

Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment?

I got a phone call yesterday from the hospital. My husband has been waiting to have a knee replacement. He is going in for his operation on 23/6/15, so pleased because he has been in a lot of pain and has to use walking sticks to help him out of his chair. Walking has been very difficult and he is taking a lot of pain killers. Just happy that he will get his operation soon. Will get the other knee done too but have to wait and see how the first op goes.
L B my brother was like a new person after he had his surgery,infact he then had his other knee done .
IP Logged

That's great Margaret. Hi to Keth and best wishes.
IP Logged

Thanks Caz I'm sure it will go fine. Just waiting for the days to pass quickly before his op.
IP Logged

Thanks to imabritt and westie Keith can't wait he is in a lot of pain and looking forward to his op.
IP Logged
Caz

Our friend Aileen is feeling low again and could use a little positive energy right now, if anyone would like to send her some! I know it'll be greatly appreciated!
IP Logged
deb

Our friend Aileen is feeling low again and could use a little positive energy right now, if anyone would like to send her some! I know it'll be greatly appreciated!
Oh no , would it be ok to pm her Caz ?
IP Logged

come on Aileen you can't be ill at the moment  with so much tennis going on We need  your
contributions I hope  you will be feeling  better soon
IP Logged

Yes chin up Aileen you know we all miss you if you are feeling unwell. Hope you will be better soon love LB.
IP Logged
Caz

Oh no , would it be ok to pm her Caz ?
Oh bless you Deb, but be honest, I think she'd feel pressurised to answer at the moment, but I'm sure she'd be delighted by a 'welcome back' PM when she's feeling better! yes
IP Logged
deb

Oh bless you Deb, but be honest, I think she'd feel pressurised to answer at the moment, but I'm sure she'd be delighted by a 'welcome back' PM when she's feeling better! yes
I understand Caz , will do  hug
IP Logged
Caz

I understand Caz , will do  hug
Thanks for being so understanding sweetie! hug
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 151 [152] Reply