Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Off-topic discussions [merged] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 358 ... 514 Go Down Reply
Author

Off-topic discussions [merged]

(Read 58641 times)
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5310 on: September 05, 2012, 06:45 PM »

Cheers dontknow

ps. 26

Oh right. Sooey.

But I like you just the way you are. It suits you. I really like mature guys. Andy is very mature for his age. Maybe on court he gets carried away a bit but off court, he's a different guy. The way he handled Laura is really admirable. Any girl would be lucky to have him as a boyfriend/husband. He has just the right amount and I'd assume most girls would rather be with a guy like Andy than be with a bad boy image like let's say a la Safin.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5311 on: September 05, 2012, 06:48 PM »

There was no reason to be protective, so no.

The situation was equivalent to a girl walking into a pub, on its most popular day ever, demanding no one talk about Big Brother because she hadn't seen who got knocked out. And then as people continued to talk about it the boyfriend decided to rip the place up in anger at the lack of cooperation, forcing everyone to leave. When asked about his actions, the boyfriend blamed the owner for not gagging all the customers for his girlfriend's benefit.

Terrible analogy.

There's a reason why we have a separate thread for the other matches.

Besides, that wasn't what pissed me off. When someone asks you not to do something, you will either comply or you won't. A simple response is sufficient.

What I didn't like was someone quoting her request and posting the score underneath. That was designed to wind her up, which pissed me off.

So don't misrepresent what happened, Mark.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5312 on: September 05, 2012, 06:49 PM »

And there you are. :p
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5313 on: September 05, 2012, 06:49 PM »

I didn't expect we'd agree on the analogy lol
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5314 on: September 05, 2012, 06:50 PM »

When did you get to be so mature? You are only 25. Can't imagine you at 35.

You got "maturity" from that reply?
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5315 on: September 05, 2012, 06:50 PM »

She chickened out. So I can take off the gloves now.

Gave you my number, not sure why you're talking ****.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5316 on: September 05, 2012, 06:50 PM »

I didn't expect we'd agree on the analogy lol

Perhaps because it was utter nonsense and a total misrepresentation.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5317 on: September 05, 2012, 06:50 PM »

Gave you my number, not sure why you're talking sh*t.
Thought you said you couldn't play because you didn't bring your racquet and didn't want to use my spare?

Perhaps because it was utter nonsense and a total misrepresentation.
If you say so. I disagree but can't be bothered getting into a debate over it.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5318 on: September 05, 2012, 06:52 PM »

You got "maturity" from that reply?

That incident aside - I find Mark quite mature overall.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5319 on: September 05, 2012, 06:52 PM »

That incident aside - I find Mark quite mature overall.
What incident aside?
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5320 on: September 05, 2012, 06:54 PM »

What incident aside?

I'll be frank. I have no idea.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5321 on: September 05, 2012, 06:54 PM »

If you say so. I disagree but can't be bothered getting into a debate over it.

In other words, you're misrepresenting what happened and can't actually support it with a decent argument.

I did not tell everyone to shut up, so that was your first lie. You also lied about what the actual argument was about. I'm sure I could find more distortions.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5322 on: September 05, 2012, 06:55 PM »

Thought you said you couldn't play because you didn't bring your racquet and didn't want to use my spare?

Meh.

I'd punch you in your face right now so it's probably better we don't see each other in person.

IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5323 on: September 05, 2012, 06:56 PM »

Not only Dallas making a reappearance tonight but also Bonnie and Clyde.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5324 on: September 05, 2012, 06:57 PM »

Not only Dallas making a reappearance tonight but also Bonnie and Clyde.

Don't leave yourself out now. arf, arf!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 358 ... 514 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »