Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Off-topic discussions [merged] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 ... 514 Go Down Reply
Author

Off-topic discussions [merged]

(Read 56836 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5325 on: September 05, 2012, 06:57 PM »

In other words, you're misrepresenting what happened and can't actually support it with a decent argument.
No, I firmly believe that analogy is fair based on how it was from my perspective.

I did not tell everyone to shut up, so that was your first lie. You also lied about what the actual argument was about. I'm sure I could find more distortions.
You were getting very angry at several people, some for posting the score and others for laughing at the absurdity of your behaviour. So yeah, you were shouting at people.

I'd punch you in your face right now so it's probably better we don't see each other in person.
Queenie.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5326 on: September 05, 2012, 06:58 PM »

I'll be frank. I have no idea.
Changing your name again?
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5327 on: September 05, 2012, 06:58 PM »

Queenie.

Too drunk to care, motherfucker.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5328 on: September 05, 2012, 06:59 PM »

No, I firmly believe that analogy is fair based on how it was from my perspective.

But your perspective is wrong, demonstrably so.

You were getting very angry at several people, some for posting the score and others for laughing at the absurdity of your behaviour. So yeah, you were shouting at people.

You said I was telling them to shut up, not that I was shouting. Which is it?
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5329 on: September 05, 2012, 07:00 PM »

You insulted Mark, Luke and I, from what I can remember.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5330 on: September 05, 2012, 07:01 PM »

You said I was telling them to shut up, not that I was shouting. Which is it?
You're being pedantic over an analogy which is a bit silly. It's a rough comparison to make a point. I think it represents your behaviour well. The exact words that came out of your mouth are irrelevant.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5331 on: September 05, 2012, 07:02 PM »

Changing your name again?

Only if you bark.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5332 on: September 05, 2012, 07:03 PM »

You insulted Mark, Luke and I, from what I can remember.

I insulted you after you jumped into the discussion and, from what I recall, insulted me by pointing out how beastly my online persona is. lol

Besides, I didn't deny insulting anyone.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5333 on: September 05, 2012, 07:04 PM »

You're being pedantic over an analogy which is a bit silly. It's a rough comparison to make a point. I think it represents your behaviour well. The exact words that came out of your mouth are irrelevant.

Shouting and telling people to shut up are not the same thing.

Like I said, the analogy is a poor one. Too many distortions.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5334 on: September 05, 2012, 07:05 PM »

I think this entire conversation is stupid and everyone can go **** off. I see no point in drudging this up.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5335 on: September 05, 2012, 07:06 PM »

I think this entire conversation is stupid and everyone can go f**k off. I see no point in drudging this up.

Nor me. Mark must have missed me, so tried to bait me into posting.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5336 on: September 05, 2012, 07:07 PM »

Shouting and telling people to shut up are not the same thing.
You're just being silly now.

Like I said, the analogy is a poor one. Too many distortions.
Yes. Such an awful distortion of the truth you pointed out there. My rough comparison is totally unfair.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5337 on: September 05, 2012, 07:07 PM »

I think this entire conversation is stupid and everyone can go f**k off.

Lovely.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5338 on: September 05, 2012, 07:08 PM »

I think this entire conversation is stupid and everyone can go f**k off. I see no point in drudging this up.

If I continue to talk about it, will your boyfriend start insulting us all again? Although, I'm assured he will do so in a respectful tone, not shouting.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5339 on: September 05, 2012, 07:09 PM »

Yes. Such an awful distortion of the truth you pointed out there. My rough comparison is totally unfair.

"Rough" is putting it kindly.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 ... 514 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »