MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Off-topic discussions [merged]
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 ... 522 Reply

Off-topic discussions [merged]

In other words, you're misrepresenting what happened and can't actually support it with a decent argument.
No, I firmly believe that analogy is fair based on how it was from my perspective.

I did not tell everyone to shut up, so that was your first lie. You also lied about what the actual argument was about. I'm sure I could find more distortions.
You were getting very angry at several people, some for posting the score and others for laughing at the absurdity of your behaviour. So yeah, you were shouting at people.

I'd punch you in your face right now so it's probably better we don't see each other in person.
Queenie.
IP Logged

I'll be frank. I have no idea.
Changing your name again?
IP Logged

Queenie.

Too drunk to care, motherfucker.
IP Logged

No, I firmly believe that analogy is fair based on how it was from my perspective.

But your perspective is wrong, demonstrably so.

You were getting very angry at several people, some for posting the score and others for laughing at the absurdity of your behaviour. So yeah, you were shouting at people.

You said I was telling them to shut up, not that I was shouting. Which is it?
IP Logged

You insulted Mark, Luke and I, from what I can remember.
IP Logged

You said I was telling them to shut up, not that I was shouting. Which is it?
You're being pedantic over an analogy which is a bit silly. It's a rough comparison to make a point. I think it represents your behaviour well. The exact words that came out of your mouth are irrelevant.
IP Logged

Changing your name again?

Only if you bark.
IP Logged

You insulted Mark, Luke and I, from what I can remember.

I insulted you after you jumped into the discussion and, from what I recall, insulted me by pointing out how beastly my online persona is. lol

Besides, I didn't deny insulting anyone.
IP Logged

You're being pedantic over an analogy which is a bit silly. It's a rough comparison to make a point. I think it represents your behaviour well. The exact words that came out of your mouth are irrelevant.

Shouting and telling people to shut up are not the same thing.

Like I said, the analogy is a poor one. Too many distortions.
IP Logged

I think this entire conversation is stupid and everyone can go **** off. I see no point in drudging this up.
IP Logged

I think this entire conversation is stupid and everyone can go f**k off. I see no point in drudging this up.

Nor me. Mark must have missed me, so tried to bait me into posting.
IP Logged

Shouting and telling people to shut up are not the same thing.
You're just being silly now.

Like I said, the analogy is a poor one. Too many distortions.
Yes. Such an awful distortion of the truth you pointed out there. My rough comparison is totally unfair.
IP Logged

I think this entire conversation is stupid and everyone can go f**k off.

Lovely.
IP Logged

I think this entire conversation is stupid and everyone can go f**k off. I see no point in drudging this up.

If I continue to talk about it, will your boyfriend start insulting us all again? Although, I'm assured he will do so in a respectful tone, not shouting.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
IP Logged

Yes. Such an awful distortion of the truth you pointed out there. My rough comparison is totally unfair.

"Rough" is putting it kindly.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 ... 522 Reply