Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Off-topic discussions [merged] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 ... 514 Go Down Reply
Author

Off-topic discussions [merged]

(Read 56496 times)
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5415 on: March 26, 2013, 11:43 PM »

It's not your designated job. If someone else posts it before you, why do you feel the need to post one, 15 minutes later? Is it for attention? Maybe it is. So I'll stop giving it you know.

I didn't notice laundry had posted one. I don't know what you have me out as being but your views on me are totally messed up dude.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5416 on: March 26, 2013, 11:44 PM »

I didn't notice laundry had posted one. I don't know what you have me out as being but your views on me are totally messed up dude.

You're annoying. Be yourself instead of being a try hard.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5417 on: March 26, 2013, 11:45 PM »

You're annoying. Be yourself instead of being a try hard.

Your the only one that has in their brain that I am trying to impress people. You're be annoying now spewing around your utter crap about me.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5418 on: March 26, 2013, 11:50 PM »

Your the only one that has in their brain that I am trying to impress people. You're be annoying now spewing around your utter crap about me.

Other people share my views, get with the pictures kid and stop trying to impress. It is not your job to open the threads. If someone beats you to it? Accept it, and move on, you should be mature enough to do that now.

Now I can understand if you opened a thread mere minutes after Laundry, but it was 15 minutes. Common sense suggests you look before opening these threads. Missing the fact that Laundry opened this thread is like a Footballer missing the ball when they go to kick it for a free kick, it just shouldn't happen.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5419 on: March 26, 2013, 11:53 PM »

Other people share my views, get with the pictures kid and stop trying to impress. It is not your job to open the threads. If someone beats you to it? Accept it, and move on, you should be mature enough to do that now.

Now I can understand if you opened a thread mere minutes after Laundry, but it was 15 minutes. Common sense suggests you look before opening these threads. Missing the fact that Laundry opened this thread is like a Footballer missing the ball when they go to kick it for a free kick, it just shouldn't happen.

A) Don't call me a kid
B) Did you even realise that perhaps when I left my computer I could have had the thread already typed up therefore suggesting I did not look before posting because I was typing it up and when I returned I posted it. No I thought not.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5420 on: March 26, 2013, 11:54 PM »

lolll
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5421 on: March 26, 2013, 11:55 PM »

A) Don't call me a kid
B) Did you even realise that perhaps when I left my computer I could have had the thread already typed up therefore suggesting I did not look before posting because I was typing it up and when I returned I posted it. No I thought not.

Lol the fact that you already had the thread typed up proves how much of a try hard you are. I bet you typed a thread up for both eventualities of opponents as well.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5422 on: March 26, 2013, 11:56 PM »

Lol the fact that you already had the thread typed up proves how much of a try hard you are. I bet you typed a thread up for both eventualities of opponents as well.

I typed the thread up when Cilic won, I was needed urgently so responded to that, then came back and posted.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5423 on: March 26, 2013, 11:57 PM »

Since Gangsta likes to open new match threads, why don't we just let him have this? Is it really a big deal?
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5424 on: March 26, 2013, 11:57 PM »

Yes give him the bloody silver badge too so he can finally feel important.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5425 on: March 26, 2013, 11:58 PM »

Since Gangsta likes to open new match threads, why don't we just let him have this? Is it really a big deal?

It wasn't such a big deal at first, until this inflated opinion of me wanting to try to hard found its way onto this forum.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5426 on: March 26, 2013, 11:58 PM »

Why would I want to feel important? I think its you that wants to feel important.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5427 on: March 27, 2013, 12:01 AM »

Why would I want to feel important? I think its you that wants to feel important.

Yes because I go round here trying to get all the jobs I possibly can on the forum...

I hope Mark gives you a badge saying 'Try Hard Thread Starter' perfect for you.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5428 on: March 27, 2013, 12:03 AM »

Yes because I go round here trying to get all the jobs I possibly can on the forum...

I hope Mark gives you a badge saying 'Try Hard Thread Starter' perfect for you.

Seriously mate, your just repeating the same thing over and over again. Perhaps you should do something productive for the forum before you start telling me what I am and what I aren't.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5429 on: March 27, 2013, 12:05 AM »

No one gave Bevc (I don't think so or I just plain don't know) the right to do the H2H etc. but she does it most of the time and we all accept it. So I am not sure why every time Gangsta opens a match thread, it becomes controversial right away. The only thing he does it wrong is when he doesn't wait for the other match to end, but other than that, I don't see any problem with it. I just don't understand how it is a problem when we can easily be the better person and allow him to open the match threads. It is nothing earth shattering.
[ Last edit by Emma Jean March 27, 2013, 12:09 AM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 ... 514 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »