Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Monday, LIVE - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Off-topic discussions [merged] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 ... 514 Go Down Reply
Author

Off-topic discussions [merged]

(Read 58554 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5430 on: March 27, 2013, 12:06 AM »

Seriously mate, your just repeating the same thing over and over again. Perhaps you should do something productive for the forum before you start telling me what I am and what I aren't.

I uploaded plenty of Youtube videos for the forum members, which I still would do now if it wasn't for being busy and having a copyright violation on my account. Loads of the members appreciated that, and I will return to doing it solely for Andy matches when I finish University for the year. Heck I remember you tried to do the same thing as what me and Craig were doing and failed epically, even after the advise I gave you on what to do...

I don't post on forums to be productive for them, I post on them for the discussions between fans alike. 
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5431 on: March 27, 2013, 12:06 AM »

Since Gangsta likes to open new match threads, why don't we just let him have this? Is it really a big deal?
I agree EJ.  I'm totally fed up with all the puerile nonsense that's going on in this forum right now.  Goodness knows what visitors make of it all.

IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5432 on: March 27, 2013, 12:07 AM »

I uploaded plenty of Youtube videos for the forum members, which I still would do now if it wasn't for being busy and having a copyright violation on my account. Loads of the members appreciated that, and I will return to doing it solely for Andy matches when I finish University for the year. Heck I remember you tried to do the same thing as what me and Craig were doing and failed epically, even after the advise I gave you on what to do...

I don't post on forums to be productive for them, I post on them for the discussions between fans alike. 

Do I do it now? No. So what's the big deal?
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5433 on: March 27, 2013, 12:08 AM »

No one gave Bevc (I don't think so or I just plain don't know) the right to do the H2H etc. but she does it most of the time and we all accept it. So I am not sure why every time Gangsta opens a match thread, it becomes controversial right away. The only thing he does it wrong is when he doesn't wait for the other match to be over, but other than that, I don't see any problem with it. I just don't understand how it is a problem when we can easily be the better person and allow him to open the match threads. It is nothing earth shattering.

Then why doesn't Mark just give into his wishes and give him the responsibility to do it?
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5434 on: March 27, 2013, 12:09 AM »

Then why doesn't Mark just give into his wishes and give him the responsibility to do it?

I don't have any wishes about becoming an official match threader. I just do it because I enjoy doing it.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5435 on: March 27, 2013, 12:10 AM »

I don't have any wishes about becoming an official match threader. I just do it because I enjoy doing it.

If you enjoy doing it so much, why not make you the official match threader then... it would save others time.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5436 on: March 27, 2013, 12:13 AM »

If you enjoy doing it so much, why not make you the official match threader then... it would save others time.

If I became official match threader, you'd complain that I do too much. I don't have a hissy fit when others post the threads before me.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5437 on: March 27, 2013, 12:13 AM »

If I became official match threader, you'd complain that I do too much. I don't have a hissy fit when others post the threads before me.

Why would I complain about it? I'm complaining about there being 2 threads...
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5438 on: March 27, 2013, 12:13 AM »

Because it's not really as big a deal. Mark doesn't have to interfere until there's a valid reason to. We can sort it out amongst ourselves. Think about it. I am perfectly find with Gansgta opening these threads. Why aren't you? Why does it bother only some people so much?
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5439 on: March 27, 2013, 12:17 AM »

Why would I complain about it? I'm complaining about there being 2 threads...

Laundry knows full well that Gangsta loves opening match threads. It is too given these days so I am not convinced this is an innocent act on his part. No need to provoke situations when we can easily get along and accept some things, especially when it is really not a big deal.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5440 on: March 27, 2013, 12:17 AM »

Because it's not really as big a deal. Mark doesn't have to interfere until there's a valid reason to. We can sort it out amongst ourselves. Think about it. I am perfectly find with Gansgta opening these threads. Why aren't you? Why does it bother only some people so much?

Heres your riddle: Why doesn't it bother only some people....

And on that bombshell, I'm off to sleep.

IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5441 on: March 27, 2013, 12:20 AM »

Heres your riddle: Why doesn't it bother only some people....

And on that bombshell, I'm off to sleep.

Because I have nothing personal against Gangsta. It can be as simple as that. Gangsta can bother some people with his foul mouth sometimes (and he is not alone in this department) but this act is innocent and you should only hold him on accounts when he is really guilty. In this case, he is not.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5442 on: March 27, 2013, 12:22 AM »

I'd like to see this thread closed and started again by Gangsta.  It's truly pathetic that 3 pages so far have been taken up with stupid wrangling over what is a very minor matter.  Match threads are for the purpose of discussing matches, not personal in-fighting.

Yeah, I agree because it's utter nonsense. It should have a fresh start. Gangsta, please delete this thread and start all over.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5443 on: March 27, 2013, 12:22 AM »

Unfortunately Emma, I can't.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #5444 on: March 27, 2013, 12:23 AM »

I'd like to see this thread closed and started again by Gangsta.  It's truly pathetic that 3 pages so far have been taken up with stupid wrangling over what is a very minor matter.  Match threads are for the purpose of discussing matches, not personal in-fighting.
I agree, Aileen.

This is a match thread, and we should be discussing the upcoming match.

Gangsta energetic love of starting new threads could possibly be diverted by him starting an "I Am Sorry, Andy" thread.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 ... 514 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »