MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Off-topic discussions [merged]
Pages: 1 ... 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 ... 520 Reply

Off-topic discussions [merged]

Time you got yourself a man, Emma. yes
IP Logged

Time you got yourself a man, Emma. yes

I'll get myself 4 men. One to cook and clean. One to fix things and do outdoor stuff. One to take care of me if and when I am sick. And the last one is just to ....ahem, make love to me. 

zamana badal gaya hai...so why not.
IP Logged

You can get all of the above in one man.

Well.. maybe not the cooking and cleaning in my case, but the rest.. yes
IP Logged

Yea, but cooking and cleaning is a big deal and I'd rather someone else does it. :p
IP Logged

So if a man does all those things, what on earth do you bring to the table? Very Happy
IP Logged

So if a man does all those things, what on earth do you bring to the table? Very Happy

Myself? Am I not worth it? :p
IP Logged

Myself? Am I not worth it? :p
Personally. I truly hope we are all worthy of love - no matter how contrived we appear to be.  Love isn't contrived - it just is. 
IP Logged

Mark was very quick to ask that question, huh? Women do much more than men in general anyway. I, for one, work 9 to 5, clean, cook, take care of all the fixing stuff (albeit calling handyman lolol), all the outdoor stuff, take care of my car, etc. Anything you name it I do it. So why would I need a man for?

Answer that Mark.
IP Logged

Mark was very quick to ask that question, huh? Women do much more than men in general anyway. I, for one, work 9 to 5, clean, cook, take care of all the fixing stuff (albeit calling handyman lolol), all the outdoor stuff, take care of my car, etc. Anything you name it I do it. So why would I need a man for?

Answer that Mark.
I guess it's all up to the individual to know what they want and what they need.  If I want my own space - I can't cry because I don't let anyone in - if I do I should thank them for them for helping.   I think most good friends know that at times you need space, and at times you need help.
IP Logged

I don't think it makes a huge difference whether I have a man in my life or not. I want to know what areas in my he will make improve of. At the end of each day, I still see myself doing most of the housework on top of 9 to 5 job.

Well, let's see though.

A bit more financial freedom. A sex life. Maybe a good and romantic friendship?

A lot of compromise too, no? lol
IP Logged

I don't think it makes a huge difference whether I have a man in my life or not. I want to know what areas in my he will make improve of. At the end of each day, I still see myself doing most of the housework on top of 9 to 5 job.

Well, let's see though.

A bit more financial freedom. A sex life. Maybe a good and romantic friendship?

A lot of compromise too, no? lol
It's not about men - it's about people who love and respect.  Smile
IP Logged

Or I can wear a saree as my wedding dress.

That's a very pretty saree. yes
IP Logged

I love myself enough (Joe will vouch that lol) so that's why I don't feel I am in desperate need for someone to validate or appreciate me. Having said that, there's nothing like a romantic and beautiful friendship that lasts for a long time. One just needs to find that right person.  As long as I am not in a position to compromise too much, I will wait. If it doesn’t work out and I don’t find it, that’s okay by me too. I just feel life has way too much to offer to get hung up on a mere relationship. But of course people see things in different ways.

Mark himself admitted that he'll fly solo if he doesn't find the person he's looking for so I am not alone in this.
[ Last edit by Emma Jean May 11, 2013, 02:17 AM ] IP Logged

That's a very pretty saree. yes

Isn't it? I fell in love with it.

Did I tell you that I look great in sarees? Yes I do. yes :p
IP Logged

Isn't it? I fell in love with it.

Did I tell you that I look great in sarees? Yes I do. yes :p

You've worn one??
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 ... 520 Reply