Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Off-topic discussions [merged] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 429 430 431 [432] 433 434 435 ... 516 Go Down Reply
Author

Off-topic discussions [merged]

(Read 63972 times)
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6465 on: May 15, 2013, 08:58 PM »

Are you trying to say there,s no tigers in Benghazi ?

She is
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6466 on: May 15, 2013, 08:58 PM »

I'm sure she'll deny all knowledge of this Daisy person.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6467 on: May 15, 2013, 08:58 PM »

or Desperate Scousewives?

I don't know what that is...

You clearly have more pressing issues to attend to, like watching The Good Wife.

What if I get through all 4 seasons by the end of the week, HOW WILL I SURVIVE?

Seriously, I'm going to be so bored for a month until I get to Scotland.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6468 on: May 15, 2013, 09:00 PM »

It's a great new show, like Desperate Housewives, just Scouse.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6469 on: May 15, 2013, 09:00 PM »

You don't have tangible evidence. In what way is it evidence? You're talking about different IP addresses, which are ridiculously easy to fake.
By fake I assume you're referring to proxying because IP spoofing is a whole other story.

As I mentioned before, there are different types of IPs. Those that are home connections, web servers and ones owned by cooperations for exclusive use by their employees.

When people use a proxy, it's almost always a web server. From what I can remember, Daisy only ever had an IP from a home connection. So if she was actually using that as a proxy, it's probably because she had a friend in another country who was using their home connection as a server and giving her special access. I just don't see it.

I then came across an IP that EJ uses which is for exclusive use to employees of a particular non-IT related company and that puts her in another country than Daisy.

So I'm not saying I have strong evidence but when it's weighed up against your evidence, which is purely posting style, I think mine is a little stronger.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6470 on: May 15, 2013, 09:00 PM »

I have more shows for you if you're willing to open your mind a touch, rather than shooting down every suggestion.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6471 on: May 15, 2013, 09:01 PM »

You don't have tangible evidence. In what way is it evidence? You're talking about different IP addresses, which are ridiculously easy to fake.

This isn't just her posting style. It's a pattern of behaviour. You seem determined to not be wrong on this, even though you don't have any real reason to be so sure that they are different people.

Even the information you verified is irrelevant, as you seem to have conceded.

You are such a weirdo. It's ironic that you will stoop to this low just because we don't agree on many things.

Mark knows where I work, the address of my work place, phone no. etc. He even knows my real name. And I don't even know who Daisy is. I've been posting on Tennis4u since 2008 as Emma. Though I have gone off for year a now and only posts once in a bluemoon.

I am in fact one phone call away from Mark. He can call reception and she will put him right through to me. He'll just have to mention my name. He knows the name.

[ Last edit by Emma Jean May 15, 2013, 09:05 PM ] IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6472 on: May 15, 2013, 09:02 PM »

By fake I assume you're referring to proxying because IP spoofing is a whole other story.

As I mentioned before, there are different types of IPs. Those that are home connections, web servers and ones owned by cooperations for exclusive use by their employees.

When people use a proxy, it's almost always a web server. From what I can remember, Daisy only ever had an IP from a home connection. So if she was using that as a proxy, it's probably because she had a friend in another country who was using their home connection as a server and giving her special access. I just don't see it.

I then came across an IP that EJ uses which is for exclusive use to employees of a particular non-IT related company and that puts her in another country than Daisy.

So I'm not saying I have strong evidence but when it's weighted up against your evidence which is purely posting style, I think mine is a little stronger.

But again, it doesn't take a lot of technical knowledge to do something like that. As I said, one of the IP addresses could even be legitimate.

We won't agree on this, though.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6473 on: May 15, 2013, 09:03 PM »

You are such a weirdo. It's ironic that you will stoop to this low just because we don't agree on many things.

Mark knows where I work, the address of my work place, phone no. etc. He even knows my real name. And I don't even know who Daisy is. I've been posting on Tennis4u since 2008 as Emma. Though I have gone off for year now and only posts once a bluemoon.

I am in fact one phone call away from Mark. He can call reception and she will put him right through to me. He'll just have to mention my name. He knows the name.

Close contact, eh? Part 1 of a plan to a quick escape.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6474 on: May 15, 2013, 09:04 PM »

This is turning into a very ugly war.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6475 on: May 15, 2013, 09:05 PM »

This is turning into a very ugly war.

Indeed. But that's all the fun young Sabine.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6476 on: May 15, 2013, 09:05 PM »

Mark knows where I work, the address of my work place, phone no. etc. He even knows my real name. And I don't even know who Daisy is. I've been posting on Tennis4u since 2008 as Emma. Though I have gone off for year now and only posts once a bluemoon.

That's terrific. It's also irrelevant.

Mark knowing details about you makes no difference, since we know practically nothing about Daisy. In fact, the only reason Mark knows your details is because of some sort of site issue that required them.

To everyone else, you are as obsessively private as every other incarnation of Daisy. Your posting style is also identical, even down to how you react when you argue with people.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6477 on: May 15, 2013, 09:06 PM »

If James thinks EJ is Daisy then he's going to think very poorly of her. To then spread this belief is a little unfair as it's not really based on anything but posting style and yet he posts with such confidence.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6478 on: May 15, 2013, 09:06 PM »

That's terrific. It's also irrelevant.

Mark knowing details about you makes no difference, since we know practically nothing about Daisy. In fact, the only reason Mark knows your details is because of some sort of site issue that required them.

To everyone else, you are as obsessively private as every other incarnation of Daisy. Your posting style is also identical, even down to how you react when you argue with people.

*thumbs up*
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6479 on: May 15, 2013, 09:07 PM »

Indeed. But that's all the fun young Sabine.

You are calling me young?? Don't you dare, gangsta. :P
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 429 430 431 [432] 433 434 435 ... 516 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »