Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Off-topic discussions [merged] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 ... 504 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Off-topic discussions [merged]  (Read 53240 times)
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6510 on: May 15, 2013, 09:24 PM »

I don't see what purpose that would serve, but that's up to you.

Again, I don't know who Daisy is. But I can tell Mark who I am. That's the difference. Why don't you prove yours?

In fact I shared a lot about myself over the months from where I was born to where I was raised etc. I am Muslim and a Canadian citizen. One call and all are easily verifiable. I am not hiding as you can clearly see. Since I trust Mark I don't mind sharing my private information with him.

I don't know who or what Daisy's were but you are clearly very obsessed with both.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6511 on: May 15, 2013, 09:26 PM »

And here I was worried that you would be overly dramatic.

Glad that didn't turn out to be the case.

Trust me, I won't go around telling people what I think of you. Or even suggest that you are probably not who you are or that you resemble someone else. First of all, I don't care; second, I will have to stoop very low. Don't care about you all that much.

But since you've gone on about it anyway, I want you to prove it. Go on. Man up.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6512 on: May 15, 2013, 09:26 PM »

Want to meet for coffee next week, Emma? We can take a picture outside The Eaton Center.

Veronica.. if you're still on here, when are you going to Scotland? I'm going next week!
Check out my thread trying to get some MWrs for a meet in Dunblane with the gold post box.
http://www.murraysworld.com/forum/andy-murray/anyone-want-to-meet-at-andy's-gold-postbox-in-dunblane/

Might get a pic of the infamous Robbster. lol
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6513 on: May 15, 2013, 09:26 PM »

Woman up, EJ.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6514 on: May 15, 2013, 09:27 PM »

I'm going in June, so not any time soon.

Enjoy!
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6515 on: May 15, 2013, 09:27 PM »

Again, I don't know who Daisy is. But I can tell Mark who I am. That's the difference. Why don't you prove yours?

Because Daisy was also extremely private. She didn't have cause to share private information with the site owner, so her details can't be matched up with yours.

If you claim you aren't Daisy, that's fine. It doesn't matter whether I believe you.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6516 on: May 15, 2013, 09:28 PM »

Trust me, I won't go around telling people what I think of you. Or even suggest that you are probably not who you are or that you resemble someone else. First of all, I don't care; second, I will have to stoop very low. Don't care about you all that much.

But since you've gone on about it anyway, I want you to prove it. Go on. Man up.

I've already explained that it can't be proved. Daisy didn't have a reason to give her details to Mark.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6517 on: May 15, 2013, 09:30 PM »

Because Daisy was also extremely private. She didn't have cause to share private information with the site owner, so her details can't be matched up with yours.

If you claim you aren't Daisy, that's fine. It doesn't matter whether I believe you.

Well, then you were just being a dick as usual because it's very wrong to accuse someone as someone else when you don't have a shred of evidence.

IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6518 on: May 15, 2013, 09:31 PM »

I've already explained that it can't be proved. Daisy didn't have a reason to give her details to Mark.

And isn't that the biggest prove out there - what Daisy didn't do, I am doing it without even being asked for it?
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

You mesmerize me, Andy

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6519 on: May 15, 2013, 09:32 PM »

Okay, this is getting boring. A little sleepy too.

Nite all. wave
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6520 on: May 15, 2013, 09:34 PM »

Want to meet for coffee next week, Emma? We can take a picture outside The Eaton Center.

Veronica.. if you're still on here, when are you going to Scotland? I'm going next week!
Check out my thread trying to get some MWrs for a meet in Dunblane with the gold post box.
http://www.murraysworld.com/forum/andy-murray/anyone-want-to-meet-at-andy's-gold-postbox-in-dunblane/

Might get a pic of the infamous Robbster. lol

I only trust Mark so sorry. That's never going to happen.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6521 on: May 15, 2013, 09:35 PM »

I only trust Mark so sorry. That's never going to happen.

That sounds incredible rude. She asked you politely and you reply like that.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6522 on: May 15, 2013, 09:36 PM »

And isn't that the biggest prove out there - what Daisy didn't do, I am doing it without even being asked for it?

He already has your information. Volunteering it now is pointless. This really is getting boring now.

If you're not Daisy, I apologise.

Anything for an easy life.

IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6523 on: May 15, 2013, 09:39 PM »

That sounds incredible rude. She asked you politely and you reply like that.
Seemed polite to me and understandable too.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6524 on: May 15, 2013, 09:45 PM »

He already has your information. Volunteering it now is pointless. This really is getting boring now.

If you're not Daisy, I apologise.

Anything for an easy life.

Is it now? Well, it's never nice to drag someone down like this just because you felt like it. I would have never done this to you. I am far more considerate than you think.

When Scot lied about Alex and said that I had recently chatted with him, when in reality, I put him on ignore back in January and haven't talked to him in a few months, I did not tell her that. I only told Mark and Sabine that it was a lie. I am just watching how far people can go with all this.  I just hate it how people assumes things about me without having any knowledge of it.

Anyway, I am not Daisy. I never was. I don't even know who she is. There are some people who like to remain a bit private and I am merely one of them.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 ... 504 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »