Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Off-topic discussions [merged] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 ... 514 Go Down Reply
Author

Off-topic discussions [merged]

(Read 57083 times)
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6525 on: May 15, 2013, 09:46 PM »

I Heart ducks
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6526 on: May 15, 2013, 09:49 PM »

Is it now? Well, it's never nice to drag someone down like this just because you felt like it. I would have never done this to you. I am far more considerate than you think.

When Scot lied about Alex and said that I had recently chatted with him, when in reality, I put him on ignore back in January and haven't talked to him in a few months, I did not tell her that. I only told Mark and Sabine that it was a lie. I am just watching how far people can go with all this.  I just hate it how people assumes things about me without having any knowledge of it.

Anyway, I am not Daisy. I never was. I don't even know who she is. There are some people who like to remain a bit private and I am merely one of them.

Woah there.... I am going out to pick up my son and will be back to sort out your accusation of me lying.

Stay tuned.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6527 on: May 15, 2013, 09:50 PM »

Woah there.... I am going out to pick up my son and will be back to sort out your accusation of me lying.

Stay tuned.

Emma your in for a through beating missy.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6528 on: May 15, 2013, 09:51 PM »

Stay tuned.

Yes, you did. You said I chatted with Alex recently. I never did. That was a few months ago. I don't even go there.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6529 on: May 15, 2013, 09:53 PM »

More importantly, you have absolutely no facking idea what kind of relationship I have with Alex. You don't even know the kind of jokes he's pulled on my via PM in the past.

IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6530 on: May 15, 2013, 09:54 PM »

More importantly, you have absolutely no facking idea what kind of relationship I have with Alex. You don't even know the kind of jokes he's pulled on my via PM in the past.

The cancer thing was unnecessary though.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6531 on: May 15, 2013, 09:56 PM »

Yes, you did. You said I chatted with Alex recently. I never did. That was a few months ago. I don't even go there.

Saying she lied is a bit strong. All that hinges on is different peoples interpretation of the word 'recently'.
Think that this guy would have more reason to have a go at the way you've been casually throwing around his name, medical issues and him apparently fancying you Rolling Eyes then you do over the interpretation of a word.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6532 on: May 15, 2013, 09:57 PM »

Again that you think someone would publicly announce on a forum that he has cancer as a prank against you says more about your delusions of self importance EJ
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6533 on: May 15, 2013, 09:57 PM »

I heard Emma that Mark had to explain to you via private message why you were getting so much hostility, this proves that you think what you did was right?
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6534 on: May 15, 2013, 10:02 PM »

I heard Emma that Mark had to explain to you via private message why you were getting so much hostility, this proves that you think what you did was right?
As we're revealing PMs, then worth mentioning the reason Gangsta knows this is he asked me to give a warning to Emma and I explained that I was instead discussing the issue.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6535 on: May 15, 2013, 10:03 PM »

As we're revealing PMs, then worth mentioning the reason Gangsta knows this is he asked me to give a warning to Emma and I explained that I was instead discussing the issue.

I said that because the conversations on every thread were getting dangerously close to personal (cancer).
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6536 on: May 15, 2013, 10:20 PM »

I am back.

I am very sorry Emma that you are calling me a liar. I have never in my entire life been accused of that.

I could post stuff here to prove I am not, but I really don't want to make you look sillier.

tennis4you is a public site, just as MW. Anyone can check it. As I always say, be careful what you put out there.

I have no idea about any PM's, and nor should I because they should remain private.

Right now I am going to cook dinner for my family, you know.. real-life stuff.

Take care.

IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6537 on: May 15, 2013, 10:25 PM »

I am back.

I am very sorry Emma that you are calling me a liar. I have never in my entire life been accused of that.

I could post stuff here to prove I am not, but I really don't want to make you look sillier.

tennis4you is a public site, just as MW. Anyone can check it. As I always say, be careful what you put out there.

I have no idea about any PM's, and nor should I because they should remain private.

Right now I am going to cook dinner for my family, you know.. real-life stuff.

Take care.

Just ignore her unless you're in need of a laugh Linda Wink

She's unfortunately got enough brain cells to operate a computer but not enough to think before she types.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6538 on: May 15, 2013, 10:27 PM »

i wonder if Emma will take a hint here.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #6539 on: May 15, 2013, 10:30 PM »

i wonder if Emma will take a hint here.

Probably not, but to quote Rhett Butler - 'Frankly my dear I don't give a damn.' Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 ... 514 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »