MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Off-topic discussions [merged]
Pages: 1 ... 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 ... 522 Reply

Off-topic discussions [merged]

Like circumcision.
IP Logged
Joe

Yes, someone called Joe springs to mind.

HEY! WTF???!!!

I settle in to read a great new addition to the off-topic thread and I find this? That's goin' overboard mate!
IP Logged

HEY! WTF???!!!

I settle in to read a great new addition to the off-topic thread and I find this? That's goin' overboard mate!

No, Prodigy his real name is Joe. Lol, sorry Joe No 2. Smile
IP Logged

Joe Sr and Joe Jr from now on Wink
IP Logged
Joe

I was here well before Prodigy. I demand to be known as Joe 1.
IP Logged

I was here well before Prodigy. I demand to be known as Joe 1.

Joe 1 then, Mr Picky.
IP Logged
Joe

Emma, I have to reveal that I have a massive crush on you. I've never met you and all I have to go on is your narcissistic and pseudo-intellectual posting style (two things that REALLY turn me on), but I have to know - is there any chance for us? Mark can't give you what I can. Why does he get the unconditional trust?
IP Logged
Joe

Joe 1 then, Mr Picky.

That's better.
IP Logged

The cancer thing was unnecessary though.

No, it wasn't. I wanted to know if Prod knew that Alex has liver cancer. It turns out Alex himself doesn't know yet. It's still a work in progress. I read the forum last night and found out by accident and I wasn't even thinking all that much before I asked Prod. I'd talked to Prod about Alex one other time here and I saw him on that forum when I was there last time, so I thought he would know more than that. But I had no bad intention. I was just trying to find out.

IP Logged

Emma, I have to reveal that I have a massive crush on you. I've never met you and all I have to go on is your narcissistic and pseudo-intellectual posting style (two things that REALLY turn me on), but I have to know - is there any chance for us? Mark can't give you what I can. Why does he get the unconditional trust?

OMFG, pulls out weapon.
IP Logged
Joe

No, it wasn't. I wanted to know if Prod knew that Alex has liver cancer. It turns out Alex himself doesn't know yet. It's still a work in progress. I read the forum last night and found out by accident and I wasn't even thinking all that much before I asked Prod. I'd talked to Prod about Alex one other time here and I saw him on that forum when I was there last time, so I thought he would know more than that. But I had no bad intention. I was just trying to find out.

Are you Alex's oncologist? How do you know but he doesn't?
IP Logged
Joe

OMFG, pulls out weapon.

Doesn't every man have a huge crush on Emma, despite never meeting her? She said it, so it must be true - hence why I've realised I have a massive crush on her.
IP Logged

Doesn't every man have a huge crush on Emma, despite never meeting her? She said it, so it must be true - hence why I've realised I have a massive crush on her.

My hormones lie elsewhere bud.
IP Logged
Joe

My hormones lie elsewhere bud.

Still waiting to leave your pituitary? wink
IP Logged

Saying she lied is a bit strong. All that hinges on is different peoples interpretation of the word 'recently'.
Think that this guy would have more reason to have a go at the way you've been casually throwing around his name, medical issues and him apparently fancying you Rolling Eyes then you do over the interpretation of a word.

She did say I had chatted with Alex recently. A few months ago I went back to that forum to defend Andy. It was right after AO. Some people were worried that Nole/Andy rivalry would drive fans away, so I wanted to defend that. Anyway, Alex completely butted in and wanted to speak to me. I didn't want to give him as much attention so he got very mad at me and started arguing with me all over the place. That's when I put him on 'ignore' and I told him that I did. I haven't talked to him since then. Yes, I know him for a while now but I know a lot of posters over there for a while now.

I wasn't at all casually throwing his name around. That's another exaggeration. I only asked Prod one time and that was all. Again, I wanted know if he knew Alex' illness. Once he answered it I stopped at that until Scot decided to give her 'opinion' about it.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 ... 522 Reply