MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Off-topic discussions [merged]
Pages: 1 ... 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 ... 521 Reply

Off-topic discussions [merged]

BTW Scot, don't forget that you called me a 'coward' for not posting my picture. I am anything but a coward. And posting a picture of self is optional.

Emma, please stop. You know that was said in jest. Everyone else got the joke, and that particular comment was posted in Underground, a place where many people here don't even look at and is not available to the public. I think the majority of posters here know my style, and I haven't had any major problems with other posters here.

You can be very funny, interesting and intelligent. I really mean that.

We live very close to each other, both huge Andy fans, and could have been good friends.

I'm sorry I seem to have hit a nerve, and I apologise for that sincerely.

Let's draw a line under this and move on.
IP Logged

Emma, please stop. You know that was said in jest. Everyone else got the joke, and that particular comment was posted in Underground, a place where many people here don't even look at and is not available to the public. I think the majority of posters here know my style, and I haven't had any major problems with other posters here.

You can be very funny, interesting and intelligent. I really mean that.

We live very close to each other, both huge Andy fans, and could have been good friends.

I'm sorry I seem to have hit a nerve, and I apologise for that sincerely.

Let's draw a line under this and move on.

Okay, truce. I've got nothing against you anyway.

Am also half drunk. lol
IP Logged

How the **** can someone have a 'crush' on you without not knowing what you look like?
IP Logged

Emma, I have to reveal that I have a massive crush on you. I've never met you and all I have to go on is your narcissistic and pseudo-intellectual posting style (two things that REALLY turn me on), but I have to know - is there any chance for us? Mark can't give you what I can. Why does he get the unconditional trust?

to be honest, you always fight with me but still I like you. I probably like Mark better. for some reason, I trust him it was from the beginning. I turn to him when i feel vulnerable so there you go. you made it very difficult for me in the past. i know Wimbledon is coming up and i've promised a couple of threads but i might not aroudn by that time. i've got nothing against you.
IP Logged

Okay, truce. I've got nothing against you anyway.

Am also half drunk. lol

Good girl.

And I'm completely sober.
IP Logged
Joe

to be honest, you always fight with me but still I like you. I probably like Mark better. for some reason, I trust him it was from the beginning. I turn to him when i feel vulnerable so there you go. you made it very difficult for me in the past. i know Wimbledon is coming up and i've promised a couple of threads but i might not aroudn by that time. i've got nothing against you.

Emma, you make it difficult for yourself.
IP Logged

This whole 'I only trust Mark' business is getting quite tedious, as if the rest of us are devils or something, quite hurtful really.
IP Logged

Good girl.

And I'm completely sober.
There's a first. w00t....Oh I'm such a cad.
IP Logged

lol
IP Logged

Robbie are you coming to dunblane? You better be, i need a giggle.
IP Logged

I have now left school, how grand!
IP Logged

Not good news for us here on MW Wink
IP Logged

Is it now? Well, it's never nice to drag someone down like this just because you felt like it. I would have never done this to you. I am far more considerate than you think.

When Scot lied about Alex and said that I had recently chatted with him, when in reality, I put him on ignore back in January and haven't talked to him in a few months, I did not tell her that. I only told Mark and Sabine that it was a lie. I am just watching how far people can go with all this.  I just hate it how people assumes things about me without having any knowledge of it.

Anyway, I am not Daisy. I never was. I don't even know who she is. There are some people who like to remain a bit private and I am merely one of them.

Why did you even tell me that it was a lie? I dont even know who Alex is and what happened with him.
IP Logged

So 16 weeks off for you. Frown
IP Logged

Saving myself for 7 years of catching up with sisters and friends soon.  Super bigbounce yahooo 2 man down

Hubbster is worried. Quite unnecessary. lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 ... 521 Reply