Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Fabio Fognini, Thursday, Estimated time - 1:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Off-topic discussions [merged] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 ... 514 Go Down Reply
Author

Off-topic discussions [merged]

(Read 61167 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7035 on: June 14, 2013, 06:50 PM »

Quizzical?
Try, normal.

The survey revealed 64 percent of employees visit non-work related websites every day at work.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/cherylsnappconner/2012/07/17/employees-really-do-waste-time-at-work/
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7036 on: June 14, 2013, 06:50 PM »

I used to do crosswords at work, boss wasn't too happy when they saw me but not a big deal it just made them like me less.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7037 on: June 14, 2013, 06:54 PM »

I used to do crosswords at work, boss wasn't too happy when they saw me but not a big deal it just made them like me less.

It all depends on what type of work one does. Some people I know sneak out of work just to shop and some just tkae much longer lunch breaks or just gossip around. I always come an hour early and work through my lunch if I need to. No one knows it here on the forum but my Boss knows and that's all I care about. I have a very clear conscious so I know what I am doing. 
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7038 on: June 14, 2013, 06:56 PM »

It all depends on what type of work one does. Some people I know sneak out of work just to shop and some just tkae much longer lunch breaks or just gossip around. I always come an hour early and work through my lunch if I need to. No one knows it here on the forum but my Boss knows and that's all I care about. I have a very clear conscious so I know what I am doing. 

If your not doing any work now, why not go home?
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7039 on: June 14, 2013, 06:56 PM »

It all depends on what type of work one does. 

Indeed and some people get paid for results, not accumulated minutes of doing something each day.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7040 on: June 14, 2013, 06:59 PM »

If your not doing any work now, why not go home?

This shows your inexperience. I am covering in case something turns up. I can go home in fact.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7041 on: June 14, 2013, 07:00 PM »

Gangsta, you're in for a surprise once you come out of education and into the reality of the work place Smile

And work experience? Oh please.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7042 on: June 14, 2013, 07:02 PM »

Why would you go home when you get get paid hours for doing nothing?
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7043 on: June 14, 2013, 07:03 PM »

Indeed and some people get paid for results, not accumulated minutes of doing something each day.

I always get high reviews on my merit review and I am sure for a good reason too. I have set myself a bonus goal this year which would make me stay at my work place at year end from Wednesday to Sunday night, right when people would be celebrating Christmas and New Year. But I am not complaining. It's part of my job.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7044 on: June 14, 2013, 07:05 PM »

Why would you go home when you get get paid hours for doing nothing?

I am not sure what Gangasta means, really and I don't think he sometimes even thinks before he posts. I am obviously on salary here and don't get paid by the hours.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7045 on: June 15, 2013, 09:28 AM »

I've found it lol. That is erm rather accurate to reality actually, I'm always getting slapped by girls and my ex-girlfriend slapped me many of times before we started going out (she also kicked me in the shins and spat in my face once when she was sat right next to me that was fun). But if I was crying afterwards I would have been doing it purely to make you feel bad and get sympathy.

It sounds like I should definitely grow a beard though.

Mod NoticeMoved discussion from dreams thread to here.

Aha, I finally found your post, had a tough time. lol
I'm the kind of person who wants to slap many people but always hold back so I was kinda surprised that I slapped you, even though it was just a dream. Maybe you insulted Andy. Think

I think I'm a harmless girlfriend- I have never spat, threatened or squeezed a random guy's butt. lol
But yes, I did slap my ex twice when he spread some shitty rumours about me.

And yeah, grow a beard. I like it. Wink
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7046 on: June 15, 2013, 12:08 PM »

Isn't that what governments want though? for us sheep to be utterly devoted to their version of events, not to question anything that ever happens? In my humble opinion, for people not to question anything that Governments get up to is a criminal activity in itself, this is why i find conspiracy theories interesting, they give you an alternative and sometimes very believable account of things, and it's not like they have not been proven to be true in the past is it? False flag operations are factual events, things like Bush looking for an excuse to take a war into Afghanistan is based on fact.

I'm not saying that everything is a conspiracy far from it, but if you have ever watched a documentary called Loose change and come away from it with an open mind, then your'e on the first step of the ladder in regards to questioning higher authorities.

Actually, even if you don't subscrive to conspiracy theories at all, this documanetary is still very interesting

Everyone should take the time to watch this! You owe it to your children.......even if they haven't been born yet! Thanks for posting it Gnome.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7047 on: June 15, 2013, 04:04 PM »

Everyone should take the time to watch this! You owe it to your children.......even if they haven't been born yet! Thanks for posting it Gnome.

Embarrassing that anyone would recommend that propaganda piece. Did you check any of the claims made in the film? Did you know that the right wing loon Alex Jones was involved in its making?

It's amazing how easily people are convinced by documentaries, assuming that their claims and conclusions are accurate.

IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7048 on: June 15, 2013, 04:35 PM »

You obviously think everyone but yourself is too stupid to make up their own minds. Well you can be embarrassed all you like Clydey! I would be if I were you!
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Off-topic discussions [merged] « Reply #7049 on: June 15, 2013, 04:42 PM »

You obviously think everyone but yourself is too stupid to make up their own minds. Well you can be embarrassed all you like Clydey! I would be if I were you!

People aren't too stupid to make up their own minds, since you clearly have made up your own mind.

Did you even approach the documentary critically? Have you looked into any of the claims that were made or did you just accept them as fact?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 ... 514 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »