Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 143 [144] Go Down Reply
Author

Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment?

(Read 40771 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2145 on: May 12, 2014, 07:44 AM »

Ouch! Hope you recover soon!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2146 on: Yesterday at 11:21 AM »

Hey guys......our friend Aileen is feeling very down at the moment, which is why she's not been posting lately! I had hoped that she'd be feeling a bit better by now, but Christmas is not a happy time for everyone, so I'm hoping the good people on this site will rally round with thoughts and prayers and try to make Aileen's Christmas a little happier!
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2147 on: Yesterday at 11:55 AM »

Big hugs Aileen!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2148 on: Yesterday at 01:09 PM »

Sorry you are feeling blue Aileen I know this is a hard time of year for you, keep your chin up it will all be over soon, and we hope 2015 will be a great year for all of us. Are you seeing friends over Christmas or going to Church I always feel music uplifts me even though I'm not a Christian. We all send our love and hope you will feel better soon.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2149 on: Yesterday at 02:26 PM »

Oh poor Aileen , big hug and positive thoughts  going her way .
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2150 on: Yesterday at 02:31 PM »

Wishing you a speedy recovery from the blues, we can all look forward to Andy next year. A big hug Aileen.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2151 on: Yesterday at 02:44 PM »

Hey guys......our friend Aileen is feeling very down at the moment, which is why she's not been posting lately! I had hoped that she'd be feeling a bit better by now, but Christmas is not a happy time for everyone, so I'm hoping the good people on this site will rally round with thoughts and prayers and try to make Aileen's Christmas a little happier!

Ho, ho, ho!

As Santa is in the North Pole with a particular Time Lord fighting aliens this Christmas. I'll replace him and take my magic sleigh to her house and deliver her a big present from the good people of this site.

Ho, ho, ho!
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2152 on: Yesterday at 03:28 PM »

Sending you lots of good wishes Aileen, take care.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Medical Talk - Are you ill at the moment? « Reply #2153 on: Yesterday at 08:48 PM »

Warm wishes to you, Aileen.

As Annie said.. the sun will come out tomorrow. xxx
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 143 [144] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »