MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  The Birthday List.
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 ... 228 Reply

The Birthday List.

Happy birthday Connor have a great day xx
IP Logged

Didn't forget, pupps. Here's wishing you A Very Good Year... and many, many more to follow.

And a little extra topping for your cake:

IP Logged

Ha ha brill Linda he will love that!
IP Logged

Wowee Linda!  We probably won't hear from Gangsta all day cos he'll be too busy feasting his eyes on that pic! Very Happy
IP Logged

Thank you Angie.

Linda, thank you for allowing me to look at the GOAT first thing in the morning, I sent her a tweet asking for birthday wishes earlier. Hopefully she replies.
IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR!! Very Happy

hug hug hug

Have a blast today!

Very Happy

IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR!! Very Happy

hug hug hug

Have a blast today!

Very Happy

Thats great haha. Thank you Very Happy
IP Logged
Caz

Hey Gangsta.......I can't do all the fancy techno stuff, but I thought you may be interested to know that you share your birthday with Tiberius Claudius Nero.....Emperor of Rome, born in 42BC.  w00t Hope you have a great day and a fantastic year! Happy Birthday!  Very Happy
IP Logged

Hey Gangsta.......I can't do all the fancy techno stuff, but I thought you may be interested to know that you share your birthday with Tiberius Claudius Nero.....Emperor of Rome, born in 42BC.  w00t Hope you have a great day and a fantastic year! Happy Birthday!  Very Happy

As I said earlier in the week, the day a king was born. Everyone born on the 16th November has a special trait. :P Thank you for your good wishes.
IP Logged
Caz

^ I share my birthday with Mary Tudor!  Whistle
IP Logged

Happy Birthday Connor. I hope you had a great Gangsta day  2 man down
IP Logged

Happy Birthday Connor. I hope you had a great Gangsta day  2 man down

Thank you Tom Smile
IP Logged

Happy birthday Gangsta!Hope you have a wonderful day and an even better year yay
IP Logged

Happy birthday Gangsta!Hope you have a wonderful day and an even better year yay

Thank you Danster.  :P I hope you get married too, we still have to plan the wedding, remember? Wink
IP Logged

Thank you Danster.  :P I hope you get married too, we still have to plan the wedding, remember? Wink

Better consult prod first make sure he keeps the date free  w00t
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 ... 228 Reply