Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  The Birthday List.
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 ... 228 Reply

The Birthday List.

Happy Birthday Laundry, have a splendid day Smile
IP Logged

On 30th November 1942, in the bustling city of Edinburgh, a mother gave birth to a child who would change the course of online forum history forever. Her name..... Aileen.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AILEEN!
IP Logged

Aww - that's really nice Connor.  Thank you. hug
IP Logged

http://www.murraysworld.com/forum/chit-chat/happy-birthday-aileen-lt3/msg951624/?topicseen#new
IP Logged

The only person who deserves a thread more than me lol #ego
[ Last edit by GangstaMurray November 30, 2013, 12:14 AM ] IP Logged

Happy birthday Aileen!Hope you have a lovely day celebrating yourself,and a great year ahead of you too! hug yay
IP Logged

Happy Birthday Dianne. Smile

IP Logged
Caz

Awww........Happy Birthday Dianne! I hope you have a lovely day and a wonderful year too!  hug
IP Logged

Thank you  for the lovely  cake and greetings. I have actually lived for  3/4 of a century.O My
IP Logged

Happy Birthday D Smile
IP Logged

Happy birthday and every good wish from me too Dianne!   Hope you have a very enjoyable day. hug

P.S. - Gangsta can't believe that anyone on MW could possibly be older than me!!
IP Logged

The only person who deserves a thread more than me lol #ego
   Sometimes I think its a rope you need, not a thread!  And before you go all humpetty, that's a J-O-K-E!!
IP Logged

Happy belated, Dianne.  partyman Now, pick yourself up and get on with that sentence making game !
IP Logged

Happy belated, Dianne.  partyman Now, pick yourself up and get on with that sentence making game !
yes sir. thanks for the greetings T T
IP Logged

Belated birthday wishes, Dianne. Here's a British/Florida referenced pic for you.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 ... 228 Reply