MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  The Birthday List.
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 ... 228 Reply

The Birthday List.

Very kind but I only realised after a few days that Andrew changed my birthday and my avatar to the most horrific picture of Federer ever. This pri*k is going down!

You cannot ever catch him .
IP Logged

Looks like Craig's birthday is imminent.

Happy Birthday, Craig! And thanks for all your hard work with the video thread, and no more sleeping in cars for Andy. Very Happy

* craig.jpg (8.79 KB, 225x225 - viewed 206 times.)
IP Logged

Happy Birthday Alex!

IP Logged

Thanks. Got my parents staying for the weekend from up north. Smile
IP Logged

Very nice. Best they are off the Te Awamutu roads - hubby been giving youngest daughter driving lessons over there as you can't take driving test in Cambridge any more lol
IP Logged
Caz

Happy Birthday sweetie........enjoy your day!  yes
IP Logged

Happy Birthday Alex...didn't really know your name before seeing Bev's cake and post.
Wish you many more and a very happy life ahead...
IP Logged

Happy Birthday Alex Have a great day!  gift
IP Logged

Cheers guys.
IP Logged

I just noticed Laundry's birthday is imminent. Wishing you a Happy Birthday on that day, and here is an appropriate card for you. Smile

* 4172700-happy-birthday-laundry-card.jpg (18.98 KB, 400x301 - viewed 154 times.)
IP Logged

I just noticed Laundry's birthday is imminent. Wishing you a Happy Birthday on that day, and here is an appropriate card for you. Smile

Thanks a lot, my birthday is actually on the 23rd though (I've changed it now) Smile

Take a look at the calender you will see a load of people put down on 11/11, 10/10, 12/12, 9/9 etc :P
Cause they didn't know which was month and which was day so they just put them equal so it's at least the right month :P
IP Logged

It is my birthday next Friday!!!
IP Logged

It is my birthday next Friday!!!

Im sure six goals today was a perfect starter  Rolling Eyes
[ Last edit by Coldmarek November 12, 2012, 10:14 PM ] IP Logged

Thanks a lot, my birthday is actually on the 23rd though (I've changed it now) Smile

Take a look at the calender you will see :P

Every day is a learning experience for me. I didn't even know there was a calendar. I just see some folks' names as 'upcoming birthdays' at the bottom of the page, and I saw your name. I've done the same with other MW'rs. Have a good one when it's yours.
#welcome Smile
IP Logged

Happy Birthday to ProdigyEng tomorrow, and tomthoms on Sunday.
Here's one cake for each of you, and hope you both have a great day.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 ... 228 Reply