Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  The Birthday List.
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 Reply

The Birthday List.

I know I'm a wee bit early, but in case I'm not on here...

Happy Birthday to Joe (aka Prodigy) on Dec 21st.

Just take the 'r' out of popcorn, and congrats. wink  Have a great 21st on the 21st! (mine seems like just the other day.. guess that what happens when you get old(ish). Very Happy x

Greetings also to tomthoms on Dec 23rd. Hope having your birthday so close to XD wasn't too much of a bother when you were growing up. (Let me guess... clothes for BD and toys for XD?) Very Happy x

IP Logged

WISHING YOU ALL THE VERY BEST FOR A HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE
                  HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE!

band    cheers    hug
IP Logged

Thanks Linda and Aileen!
IP Logged

Linda is BackhandDTL. Found you motherfucka. No other way of knowing such a mug won PopCon. Happy 21st Joe yes
IP Logged

Linda is BackhandDTL. Found you motherfucka. No other way of knowing such a mug won PopCon. Happy 21st Joe yes

Thanks bro. And Linda is not BackhandDTL. BackhandDTL is a man, and he's in, or was, in the MTF fb
IP Logged

Thank you for your wishes, Linda. And, yeah, when I was wee I liked the idea of having 2 present days in the course of 3 days until I got that wee bit older and realised that my Christmas presents were probably being spread over 2 days and I've felt ripped off ever since ! ;-)
IP Logged

Happy Birthday Joe - hope things turn around for you this year.

And happy birthday in advance tt as may forget on 23rd
IP Logged

Happy Birthday Joe! hug

IP Logged

Happy birthday, Joe. Sorry I don't know how to do the cake thing but I hope you have a good day  partyman and an even better year.
[ Last edit by tomthoms December 21, 2013, 11:18 AM ] IP Logged

Thank you for your wishes, Ruthie :-)
IP Logged
Caz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Joe! Hope you have a lovely day and get lots of great presents! My Birthday wish for you, is for a job in 2014, where you'll make good money and loads of new friends!  Very Happy xx
IP Logged

Happy birthday Joe!Hope you have a wonderful day and may this be your best year yet! yay hug
IP Logged

Best wishes on your birthday Joe have a brilliant day.
IP Logged

Thanks guys
IP Logged

All the best Joe ,have a great year
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 Reply