Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  The Boxing 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Reply
Author

The Boxing

(Read 5705 times)
eira_arian
John McEnroe

The Boxing « Reply #60 on: November 11, 2005, 05:53 PM »

physics was EVIL!! my friends used to constantly fall asleep Very Happy
we had a supply for gcse called mrs steggles - hilarious!!
we also had a new biology teacher who we affectionately termed hitler Very Happy she would sit at her desk telling us to shut up whilst she marked YEAR SEVEN work. we therefore did not learn the syllabus and had to teach ourselves. she also had a penchant for flirting with all the boys and calling them 'sweetheart'. she made us watch dangermouse in the last weeks before our exams.

i am not bitter about this.

or twisted.

much.
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

The Boxing « Reply #61 on: November 11, 2005, 06:02 PM »

physics at my school, is interesting. we have a physics teacher, who almost everyone thinks is reallybuff, but to me he just looks like a rat/elf (im being serious, he actually has the pointed ears!!!) My friends are particularly obsessed, i sometimes have to spend my lunch hour stalking the stupid guy lol
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

The Boxing « Reply #62 on: November 11, 2005, 06:07 PM »

Quote from: "annie"
physics at my school, is interesting. we have a physics teacher, who almost everyone thinks is reallybuff, but to me he just looks like a rat/elf (im being serious, he actually has the pointed ears!!!) My friends are particularly obsessed, i sometimes have to spend my lunch hour stalking the stupid guy lol

ahhh we used to have an english teacher like that Very Happy except he was actually fit!! i think hes a journalist now....
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

The Boxing « Reply #63 on: November 11, 2005, 06:10 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"

ahhh we used to have an english teacher like that Very Happy except he was actually fit!! i think hes a journalist now....

this guy is like 35 for god's sake, its freaky! i have to admit he does have a good body,  Whistle but the rest of him - no way
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

The Boxing « Reply #64 on: November 11, 2005, 06:14 PM »

this guy is like 35 for god's sake, its freaky! i have to admit he does have a good body,  Whistle but the rest of him - no way

*scandal* you've seen his body???!!!!!  retard  retard  retard

kidding Smile
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

The Boxing « Reply #65 on: November 11, 2005, 06:15 PM »

*scandal* you've seen his body???!!!!!  retard  retard  retard

kidding Smile

hehe, well you can't help it if he insist on playing football and tennis, in sports gear on the school grounds. and wearing jeans and tight tops on non-uniformdays
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

The Boxing « Reply #66 on: November 11, 2005, 06:17 PM »

*shock horror*

you should avert your eyes my child!! such sights could scar you for life!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

The Boxing « Reply #67 on: November 11, 2005, 06:20 PM »

roflmao

well what else are you meant to do in a physics lesson
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

The Boxing « Reply #68 on: November 11, 2005, 06:28 PM »

eurgh! physics!
yer you can probably tell i dont like school!
(and no dude, i dont think your a geek with glasses and calculators)
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

The Boxing « Reply #69 on: November 11, 2005, 06:55 PM »

Only just come across the top one from Scotland Today website, wearing boxing gloves just looks so weird for Andy:

IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

The Boxing « Reply #70 on: November 11, 2005, 06:58 PM »

Quote from: "Mark"
Only just come across the top one from Scotland Today website, wearing boxing gloves just looks so weird for Andy:

[/img]

he looks hard as nails.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

The Boxing « Reply #71 on: November 11, 2005, 07:02 PM »

Now, I'm going to have to take a quick visit to Shallowville for a second but doesn't Murray look a bit like an old man taking that shot? old
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

The Boxing « Reply #72 on: November 11, 2005, 07:21 PM »

Now, I'm going to have to take a quick visit to Shallowville for a second but doesn't Murray look a bit like an old man taking that shot? old

very, very much no. thiugh you are very funny mark! roflmao
IP Logged
Mathlete
Junior

The Boxing « Reply #73 on: November 11, 2005, 08:18 PM »

Quote from: "Mathlete"
I think people are either good at Maths or good at English. I am yet to meet someone who is good at both!!

i have, my ex-best friend, she's like some genius or something, she did Key Stage 2 maths and english in yr 2, and got level 6 on both!

Wow thats pretty impressive!!
IP Logged
Mathlete
Junior

The Boxing « Reply #74 on: November 11, 2005, 08:21 PM »

Andy's looking good. He can join in with my taekwondo class anytime!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »