Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  The British Monarchy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Should the British Monarchy exist in today's world?
Yes. - 26 (51%)
No. - 25 (49%)
Total Voters: 49

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 ... 97 Go Down Reply
Author

The British Monarchy

(Read 23933 times)
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: The British Monarchy « Reply #1320 on: July 11, 2011, 08:26 PM »

Is it quite common for girls not to wear underwear then? I assumed it almost never happened.

From the view I was thinking thong Smile
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: The British Monarchy « Reply #1321 on: July 11, 2011, 08:28 PM »

Yeah, that did cross my mind but thought a royal wouldn't do that lol
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: The British Monarchy « Reply #1322 on: July 11, 2011, 08:30 PM »

The line that is allegedly her bum looks like a hem of one of those nude body shaper pant. Smile

I quite like evaluating Kate's bum! Whistle
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: The British Monarchy « Reply #1323 on: July 11, 2011, 08:31 PM »

The line that is allegedly her bum looks like a hem of one of those nude body shaper pant. Smile
Yep, that's what first came to my mind although my lack of knowledge meant I didn't actually know what it was, just thought "Looks like she is wearing tights for her bum"...
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: The British Monarchy « Reply #1324 on: July 11, 2011, 08:37 PM »

Well whatever the case, she looks good yes
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: The British Monarchy « Reply #1325 on: July 11, 2011, 08:37 PM »

I enjoy that people on this forum bond together discussing Kate's bum. :p
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: The British Monarchy « Reply #1326 on: July 11, 2011, 08:45 PM »

I enjoy that people on this forum bond together discussing Kate's bum. :p

We adore our monarchy Wink
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: The British Monarchy « Reply #1327 on: July 12, 2011, 05:12 AM »

As I have already said in another post recently, my comments are never based on the age of the member (since for the most part I don't really know what age most are) they are purely based on the attitude and content of their comments.

While I was taught and do respect my elders, in this environment with the amount of anonymity the forum offers, means that any member of any age can be seen to be disrespectful and I have seen as many older members be 'disrespectful' as younger members.

The photo was posted, I presumed doctored though therefore slightly amusing. That does not give you the right to tell me off or insult my intelligence. While I will disagree on many topics with various members it generally takes heated argument and high temper before I insult someone's intelligence and then usually with some reason.

Your casual ability to be slighting towards mine shows more about you than it does about me. Disagree with my views and my opinions but at least have the dignity not to be as disrespectful to me as you are accusing others of being in the same post, it is just hypocritical.

*mark I apologise for going a bit off-topic, feel free to shift it Smile
Whilst I agree that one older member has been causing a lot of problems recently, it's become obvious to me, and a few others, that there is on this forum a little clique, of which you would appear to be a part, which seems to derive pleasure from ganging up on and bullying - yes, bullying - more senior members, particularly the newer ones.

IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: The British Monarchy « Reply #1328 on: July 12, 2011, 05:23 AM »

Whilst I agree that one older member has been causing a lot of problems recently, it's become obvious to me, and a few others, that there is on this forum a little clique, of which you would appear to be a part, which seems to derive pleasure from ganging up on and bullying - yes, bullying - more senior members, particularly the newer ones.
I really hope there isn't bullying on this forum, especially in the form of ageism. But it's worth pointing out that if someone gives a very strong and direct opinion, especially one that can be seen as an attack on a member's character, the response will often be in-kind.

It was perhaps uncalled for to say Andrew was "plain sick and downright disrespectful" for simply posting up an image of a celebrity whose skirt was blown up in the wind, while also questioning Hazel's intelligence for finding amusement in it. Therefore, in this case at least, I'm not surprised at the unified response against that post, and maybe such decisive grouped opinion can sometimes feel like bullying.
[ Last edit by Mark July 12, 2011, 05:44 AM ] IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: The British Monarchy « Reply #1329 on: July 12, 2011, 09:44 AM »

Mark......Paris Hilton is a celebrity! If it had been she who featured in this photo, I doubt Aileen would have bothered to comment at all! However, Princess Kate is our future Queen and there is a distinct difference. Rather a large one don't you think? Therefore, I must agree with Aileen, that this is a disgraceful photo! However, unless Sir Panda tells me different, I doubt he meant to be disrespectful! The one who angers me is the person who took the photo [doctored or otherwise] and sold it on!  Off with his head I say! w00t
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: The British Monarchy « Reply #1330 on: July 12, 2011, 11:16 AM »

Just so you know Aileen since you seem to have out rightly accused me of bullying in this post I am reporting it to the moderators because it is a false allegation towards me.
I suggest in posts where you think I am being a bully you do the same. If Mark then agrees with you that I am indeed bullying older members simply because of their age then he will take the correct course of action. Of course if he realises that I am actually just commenting on the content and attitude of a post and my response has nothing to do with the members age then he will then just ignore it.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: The British Monarchy « Reply #1331 on: July 12, 2011, 11:18 AM »

I was thinking so too, if I'm honest.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: The British Monarchy « Reply #1332 on: July 12, 2011, 12:21 PM »

Mark......Paris Hilton is a celebrity! If it had been she who featured in this photo, I doubt Aileen would have bothered to comment at all! However, Princess Kate is our future Queen and there is a distinct difference. Rather a large one don't you think?
Not really. The Royal Family do not play a practical role in the running of this country, they just bring in tourism and try and help with public relations, not much different than the role of some big celebs.
[ Last edit by Mark July 12, 2011, 12:25 PM ] IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: The British Monarchy « Reply #1333 on: July 12, 2011, 12:25 PM »

I treat her as even more of a celebrity since she will never be my "queen". So it doesn't make much sense to use that as an argument, on top of what Mark said.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: The British Monarchy « Reply #1334 on: July 12, 2011, 12:25 PM »

Mark, what an edit whore. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 ... 97 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »