MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  The CHRISTMAS thread!
Linked Events
  • Christmas Eve: December 24, 2010
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 Reply

The CHRISTMAS thread!

Merry Christmas, all.  May you not feel like the first image here, and may all you girls get a taste of the second one in your stocking!   w00t

* Christmas_baby.jpg (37.48 KB, 500x554 - viewed 115 times.)

* glowjob.jpg (205.89 KB, 640x423 - viewed 114 times.)
IP Logged

To everyone at Murraysworld have a very merry christmas and a happy and healthy new year. grouphug
IP Logged

Merry Christmas everyone and sorry if I come across as annoying and 'holy' I'm not trying to be but  yay

* Christmas-starts-with-Christ-Hes-on-His-Way-poster_2010_hi_res.jpg (40.9 KB, 281x420 - viewed 100 times.)

* Happy_Birthday_Jesus.jpg (100.17 KB, 510x688 - viewed 100 times.)
IP Logged

Mark should check out Mistress for Christmas by AC/DC video's on YouTube - bit too raunchy to post on here yes

youtube.com/watch?v=oxHgHJJvLzE&feature=related  This is the one I saw.
No broadband over here but I have something to look forward to when I get home now Very Happy
IP Logged

No broadband over here but I have something to look forward to when I get home now Very Happy

Have a lovely Christmas Mark hug
IP Logged

Happy Birthday Jesus to you too.
IP Logged

Happy Birthday Jesus to you too.

Thank you...how much sadder do I become in your eyes when I say my family always (used to) sing happy birthday to Jesus before Christmas dinner? yes 
IP Logged

No more sadder than I already think of you in this respect.
IP Logged

I have made it home to Banbury! My Christmas can now begin.
IP Logged

Hey Tommy  w00t  Welcome back to the UK ...  hug
IP Logged

Merry Christmas everyone! Glad you got home Tommy Smile
IP Logged

Merry Christmas Northern Hemisphere - hope you have a good day!  Merry Christmas Southern Hemisphere - hope you've had a great day - just 3 hours left my neck of the woods.

Sunset by Lake Te Koutu (local lake).

* christmas day at the lake.jpg (76.26 KB, 720x540 - viewed 67 times.)
IP Logged

I have had to down tools in the kitchen and quickly leave the house,2.30pm before my drive was badly covered in snow. As it suddenly game down heavy and I was afraid I could not get out of the drive which is on a slight slope. Due to pick up my younger son at the train station at 6.35pm, hopefully. Should have left at 4pm as I had my meat to pick up which I ordered for my Christmas Dinner, and then the sorting office to pick up a parcel which arrived yesterday, when I was out shopping. I live in the country it's about 10 miles from the town. I have had to pop into a friends house in town to spend time while waiting, I could have done with the extra 2 hours at home as lot's to do. Also I have to go through all this tomorrow as my elder son is arriving on the train. Feeling rather stressed I must say. Once they are both home I will relax partyman

I hope that all's well Chris - you came across as being very stressed.

Had the most relaxing Christmas Eve for a while here.  yes  Christmas Day has been very stress free too Very Happy
IP Logged

Where are you?  And enjoy!

Oh, forgot to mention - amongst my fab presents today - tickets for the night session at Rod Laver Arena on 23rd January - this means that we will be spending the whole day at Rod Laver Arena 23rd January yay cmon yeah bigbounce
[ Last edit by Bevc December 25, 2010, 08:27 AM ] IP Logged

Merry Christmas all!! Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 Reply