Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Andrey Kuznetsov, Saturday, Estimated time - 5:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  The Confessional 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 Go Down Reply
Author

The Confessional

(Read 39747 times)
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: The Confessional « Reply #1230 on: December 05, 2010, 03:42 PM »

In my experience, when you play it with a lot of girls, it just turns into a competition of who has slept with the most guys which is boring. It's the naughty details that count. Wink
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: The Confessional « Reply #1231 on: December 05, 2010, 07:30 PM »

In my experience, when you play it with a lot of girls, it just turns into a competition of who has slept with the most guys which is boring. It's the naughty details that count. Wink

Exactly.  I don't know the magic numbers of most my friends.
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: The Confessional « Reply #1232 on: January 12, 2011, 10:26 AM »

I bought a few box sets of Family Guy and I'm watching Season 7 and I just laugh snorted!!!
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: The Confessional « Reply #1233 on: January 13, 2011, 07:33 PM »

I really can't be bothered just now...anyone else wish that tomorrow would just not bother turning up? Smile
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: The Confessional « Reply #1234 on: January 13, 2011, 08:42 PM »

I really can't be bothered just now...anyone else wish that tomorrow would just not bother turning up? Smile
No.  No matter how far down I have been, this is not the attitude young lady. You are here and you contribute - so much going for you, so enough of this silly talk.... Smile
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: The Confessional « Reply #1235 on: January 13, 2011, 09:03 PM »

No.  No matter how far down I have been, this is not the attitude young lady. You are here and you contribute - so much going for you, so enough of this silly talk.... Smile

hug I know really, but just seems so much hard work just now Smile I'm not really that bad, just on the physical down after being through to see my cousin and her daughters (3 and 10 months) today in Glasgow. About an hour by train each way and I'm flat...and all I did at hers was drink tea, chat and play with the kids-that shouldn't make me this sore and tired Shrug

Just feeling sorry for myself so feel free to ignore me lol
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: The Confessional « Reply #1236 on: January 13, 2011, 09:08 PM »

One day we will cross ways in Glasgow, Hazel and I will jump on you! Whistle  Only the future to look forward to hun hug
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: The Confessional « Reply #1237 on: January 13, 2011, 09:13 PM »

hug I know really, but just seems so much hard work just now Smile I'm not really that bad, just on the physical down after being through to see my cousin and her daughters (3 and 10 months) today in Glasgow. About an hour by train each way and I'm flat...and all I did at hers was drink tea, chat and play with the kids-that shouldn't make me this sore and tired Shrug

Just feeling sorry for myself so feel free to ignore me lol
The only way is up!  Feel free to ignore me too.  I just hate it when people seem down and out.  Been there, done it, got the T-shirt, and it's not a nice place to be.  Smile
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: The Confessional « Reply #1238 on: January 13, 2011, 09:15 PM »

One day we will cross ways in Glasgow, Hazel and I will jump on you! Whistle  Only the future to look forward to hun hug

lol Or of course we could do the shocking and actually plan such a meeting shocking Thanks hug

The only way is up!  Feel free to ignore me too.  I just hate it when people seem down and out.  Been there, done it, got the T-shirt, and it's not a nice place to be.  Smile

Yet another hug hug I think I use far too many smileys Whistle
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: The Confessional « Reply #1239 on: January 13, 2011, 10:07 PM »

Absolutely! hug Any time you are in Glasgow and in particular the west end! Girly lunch all the way or you can even opt for buy 1 get 1 free and get Andrew too lmao

Hope all goes to plan and we can get a piece of V this summer too! Little tongue man
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: The Confessional « Reply #1240 on: January 13, 2011, 10:09 PM »

Absolutely! hug Any time you are in Glasgow and in particular the west end! Girly lunch all the way or you can even opt for buy 1 get 1 free and get Andrew too lmao

Hope all goes to plan and we can get a piece of V this summer too! Little tongue man

Oh, I'll be in Scotland this summer, but will you be there is the better question. :P
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: The Confessional « Reply #1241 on: January 13, 2011, 10:46 PM »

Oh, I'll be in Scotland this summer, but will you be there is the better question. :P

I'm fairly sure that she'll appear while your over Smile Know I'm excited about it yay

Yeah we'll have to get together sometime yes Don't know if Andrew could cope with both of us though lol

IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: The Confessional « Reply #1242 on: January 13, 2011, 11:05 PM »

I'm fairly sure that she'll appear while your over Smile Know I'm excited about it yay
Yeah we'll have to get together sometime yes Don't know if Andrew could cope with both of us though lol

I'm excited about this summer also.

We can group James with Andrew and they can go do psuedo-manly things...or something.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: The Confessional « Reply #1243 on: January 14, 2011, 11:02 AM »

I'm excited about this summer also.

We can group James with Andrew and they can go do psuedo-manly things...or something.

In their case that might still be getting manicures Whistle
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: The Confessional « Reply #1244 on: January 14, 2011, 11:04 AM »

In their case that might still be getting manicures Whistle

I've never had a manicure in my life. lol

That would make them girlier than me.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »