Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  The Cute Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 66 Reply

The Cute Thread

Fair enough... I just thought it was so obvious this thread was only intended for animals, it appeared Daisy saw an opportunity to tease Smile
Good point actually... James posted a picture of me so he really doesn't have a right to complain when Nadal gets posted lol

It was a joke that lasted for 2 posts. This was leading to people fawning over Rafa.
IP Logged

It was a joke that lasted for 2 posts. This was leading to people fawning over Rafa.
And I thought the picture of Nadal was posted as a joke to take the piss out of the ambiguous nature of the thread title.
IP Logged

And I thought the picture of Nadal was posted as a joke.

Which would have been fine if it hadn't caused people to start talking about Rafa.
IP Logged

I didn't post a picture of me, so I'm certainly not calling myself that!

Just a little confusion when you said "I just thought it was so obvious this thread was only intended for animals" ... Smile
IP Logged

Which would have been fine if it hadn't caused people to start talking about Rafa.
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have complained if there were a couple of pages of posts congratulating you on your humour for posting a picture of me up Wink
IP Logged

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have complained if there were a couple of pages of posts congratulating you on your humour for posting a picture of me up Wink

That wouldn't have happened. I posted it with that in mind. Under no circumstances would that picture have led to a long discussion about you. lol
IP Logged

That wouldn't have happened. I posted it with that in mind. Under no circumstances would that picture have led to a long discussion about you. lol
Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

Guys... It's a picture of Rafa. I think it's clear it's just for animals now, let's move on lol
IP Logged

Did you forget your happy pills today James? I know 'he who must not be named' probably isn't your fave right now, but there was about half a dozen posts on it which had pretty much said all we were going to about Rafa Rolling Eyes

I love you and your fluffiness, and we get this a cute animal thread...though suppose if by animal we're referring mainly to mammals then maybe rafa would still qualify Think lol hug Don't kill me Very Happy
IP Logged

Did you forget your happy pills today James? I know 'he who must not be named' probably isn't your fave right now, but there was about half a dozen posts on it which had pretty much said all we were going to about Rafa Rolling Eyes

I love you and your fluffiness, and we get this a cute animal thread...though suppose if by animal we're referring mainly to mammals then maybe rafa would still qualify Think lol hug Don't kill me Very Happy

I simply asked for the Rafa chat to take place somewhere more appropriate.
IP Logged

Everyone, sit down and enjoy a cup of kitten tea.

Rafa no belong in this thread.

IP Logged

HAHA.
IP Logged

IP Logged

Worst thread on MW?

Yes.
IP Logged

Worst thread on MW?

Yes.

Best thread.
IP Logged