Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  The Cute Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 ... 66 Go Down Reply
Author

The Cute Thread

(Read 21646 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: The Cute Thread « Reply #795 on: November 26, 2012, 05:51 PM »

I CANNOT STAND CATS. Give me a dog any time
I advise you stay well clear of this thread.
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: The Cute Thread « Reply #796 on: November 26, 2012, 05:59 PM »

I advise you stay well clear of this thread.

Got on this thread by accident. Will not repeat my mistake
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: The Cute Thread « Reply #797 on: November 26, 2012, 07:11 PM »

Much as I do like you, Caz, we are about to fall out. I CANNOT STAND CATS. Give me a dog any time
That's a bit OTT OSS, especially as you know I love my dogs most of all, but I love all animals!  If you want to fall out with me.....so be it!! I never knew you were so shallow!
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: The Cute Thread « Reply #798 on: November 26, 2012, 07:21 PM »

Can't work out if you are joking as well or took his jesting seriously Think
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: The Cute Thread « Reply #799 on: November 26, 2012, 08:53 PM »

He was Joking?
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: The Cute Thread « Reply #800 on: November 26, 2012, 09:02 PM »

I assume so - his post would make no sense otherwise.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: The Cute Thread « Reply #801 on: November 27, 2012, 07:06 AM »

With what he said to me, followed by his response to you, I see no indication that he was joking! You're right about one thing though.......it doesn't make any sense. Maybe something has upset him.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: The Cute Thread « Reply #802 on: November 27, 2012, 12:23 PM »

I've never heard of someone taking issue with a person's preference between cats and dogs, so thought it was clearly said in jest. If not, then I fear someone has lost their marbles.
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: The Cute Thread « Reply #803 on: November 27, 2012, 01:55 PM »

I've never heard of someone taking issue with a person's preference between cats and dogs, so thought it was clearly said in jest. If not, then I fear someone has lost their marbles.

I was serious and am not suffering from dementia. Nor do I have a difficulty in knowing where my marbles are.

Some time ago, I had a run in with a Siamese cat, which attacked me for no reason. This was when I was visiting a client and had done nothing to upset this obnoxious animal. Hence my disliking domestic cats, as unlike dogs they are too independent for my tastes.

Incidentally, I have a major love for all other cats in particular the tiger, which I consider the most beautiful animal in existence. I was also born in the year of the tiger, which has nothing to do with my admiration for this undoubted king of the beasts. 
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: The Cute Thread « Reply #804 on: November 27, 2012, 02:44 PM »

Many people dislike cats but I find it mind boggling that you can be upset at someone else for liking them simply because one cat in particular didn't like you. I'm genuinely shocked - I really thought you were joking.
[ Last edit by Mark November 27, 2012, 02:54 PM ] IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: The Cute Thread « Reply #805 on: November 27, 2012, 03:44 PM »

I was serious and am not suffering from dementia. Nor do I have a difficulty in knowing where my marbles are.

Some time ago, I had a run in with a Siamese cat, which attacked me for no reason. This was when I was visiting a client and had done nothing to upset this obnoxious animal. Hence my disliking domestic cats, as unlike dogs they are too independent for my tastes.

Incidentally, I have a major love for all other cats in particular the tiger, which I consider the most beautiful animal in existence. I was also born in the year of the tiger, which has nothing to do with my admiration for this undoubted king of the beasts. 

I never had any incident with cats but I really don't like them. There's something about cats that turns me so off. I feel they have a bit of an evil side to them but that's only my personal take. Other people tend to adore them or so it seems.

But on the other hand, like you, I absolutely adore baby tigers. And love, love, love dogs. Not only these animals are beautiful but also, they look so innocent and I absolutely worship that notion – innocence and beauty together. Dogs are especially loyal so that's another great attribute on their part. I love dolphins a great deal. Same reasons. Big fan of birds too!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: The Cute Thread « Reply #806 on: November 27, 2012, 05:21 PM »

Well I love both cats and dogs. I have 4 cats 2 siamese who are very loving a black and white tom and a female from cat rescue who is a tortie all of them are very loving and are gentle. At the moment I have three cairn terriers I look after my daughters 2 cairns one female pup who is 3 months her male is three years and my own dog is 15.1/2 years old.They all get on together my children were always taught to respect the animals and never to tease or annoy them. At night my cats come and sit beside me and are very loving, cats by nature are independent.I guess you make your pick I love dogs too I have always had cairn terriers I find them loving and full of character most terriers are like that they also have big hearts and would stand up to anything. I guess you get good and bad in cats and dogs it depends on how they are treated.
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: The Cute Thread « Reply #807 on: November 27, 2012, 05:36 PM »

Many people dislike cats but I find it mind boggling that you can be upset at someone else for liking them simply because one cat in particular didn't like you. I'm genuinely shocked - I really thought you were joking.

No, Mark, I am not NOT upset by other people liking cats. It's just me. But please reread my original posting. I just said that Caz would probably be upset with me; not me with her.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: The Cute Thread « Reply #808 on: November 27, 2012, 05:49 PM »

But please reread my original posting. I just said that Caz would probably be upset with me; not me with her.
When I read it as a serious post rather than you jokingly teasing her (what I originally thought), it really does sound like you have a personal issue with Caz due to her preference. She also interpreted that way. I'm glad to hear that is not the case, however.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: The Cute Thread « Reply #809 on: December 01, 2012, 08:41 PM »

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 ... 66 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »