Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  The Dog and Duck
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Reply

The Dog and Duck

What's your preferred tipple?

Red. Always Red! I tend to like all the New World wines over French and Italian. I like a cheeky weisse beer and a wee whiskey every now and again. Did you ever get round to that cigar Nigel? Smile
IP Logged

Yep, I toked the cigar on Wednesday night. I was celebrating Andy's win but I also won my quarter-final in the club men's singles. Never made the semis before. I'd like to say that I was inspired by Andy but the tennis was a million notches below the USO final.
IP Logged

I wish I had played when i was younger. I started playing about 6 years ago just with some friends and love the game. I remember trying when i was younger but I think the serving put me off. Ended up with football instead!

IP Logged

well done btw!
IP Logged

I started at 15, inspired by Borg and co. I'm a decent club player (1st/2nd team level) but always had massive nervous problems. I won 6-3 6-4 on Wednesday against a similar-standard player, but serving at 5-4 in the 2nd set, my arms felt stiff as broom handles and I just couldn't co-ordinate anything. I only served it out cos he was even more nervous than me.
IP Logged

I wish I had played when i was younger. I started playing about 6 years ago just with some friends and love the game. I remember trying when i was younger but I think the serving put me off. Ended up with football instead!

Do you play team football?
IP Logged

I don't anymore but played right up until i was 25 week in week out. I need to get into exercise again right enough because im turning into a right fat *******. I stopped smoking 2 years ago and put on 3 stone. Need to get it off!
IP Logged

Im gonna hit you with a PM sometime Nigel about doing some copy for me sometime. I need to get an idea of pricing and a few other things.
IP Logged

Well done for stopping the fags.

Get yourself an exercise bike. It's deffo the best form of exercise. I used to run 40 miles a week in my 20s and my feet are shot at now. After tennis or a run now, I sometimes get upstairs on my knees.

Non-weight-bearing exercise is the way to go. Swim or cycle.
IP Logged

Im gonna hit you with a PM sometime Nigel about doing some copy for me sometime. I need to get an idea of pricing and a few other things.

Yes, I noticed you're a web designer. I was going to plug myself, but you did it for me...
IP Logged

Yeh. That sounds like a good shout. Not too keen on cycling but I fancy trying a road bike sometime.
IP Logged

Well, I live in Chorley, home of Wiggo (we have a gold post box and I often see him hurtling along the country roads) and cycling has gone mental round here since the Olympics.

Road bikes are fast. They're good fun.
IP Logged

Yeh its another project that I have been working on with a business partner that is going live on Monday. Were going to be working in Beta phase but I'd like to have the copy done by a professional for the main Launch . I had a look at your site a while back and I can remember liking a lot of the work you had done so when the Wonga starts rolling in I will give you a shout.
IP Logged

Yeh its another project that I have been working on with a business partner that is going live on Monday. Were going to be working in Beta phase but I'd like to have the copy done by a professional for the main Launch . I had a look at your site a while back and I can remember liking a lot of the work you had done so when the Wonga starts rolling in I will give you a shout.

No probs... good rates for small businesses.

Extortionate rates for German multinationals.
IP Logged

I'm in a really good spot for it right enough. In fact I just had the "Le Tour de Britain" 6 miles away this week. 
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Reply