Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  The food thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 Go Down Reply
Author

The food thread

(Read 1599 times)
eira_arian
John McEnroe

The food thread « Reply #180 on: April 15, 2006, 11:11 AM »

State School rocks! But I went to a particularly good one, so I was lucky - some of them are truly appalling.
I loved school (sad person that I am) Very Happy
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

The food thread « Reply #181 on: April 15, 2006, 12:35 PM »

How can you love school? Jesus, you're out of your mind Wink
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

The food thread « Reply #182 on: April 15, 2006, 12:47 PM »

As for Broccoli, that was Julai;s fault. She said it in an Msn convo before i put it on here.

You know better than my spelling mistakes  Whistle

hug
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

The food thread « Reply #183 on: April 15, 2006, 12:50 PM »

Had the chance to go to a private school, but i reckon they are for people who want good grades (or whose parents want good grades for them) but aren't as academically capable.

As for private schools - people may think that im some posh girl - but dare me say - if i go to the closest 6 or so state schools around my house i would beaten up the first second i walk in. Trust me.. with the stuff that i can sometimes come out with, i won't be accepted there. Personal experience.
Plus i guess my parents can afford it so why not go to a free of bullying school if you've got the chance! dontknow
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

The food thread « Reply #184 on: April 15, 2006, 02:00 PM »

Yeah that was perhaps something which might have been nice. Bullying was always a problem for me. I was the shortest weediest geekiest guy when a school. The only thing that's changed is I ain;t the shortest anymore ! Wink But yeah, that is an advantage of Private schools.

My state school was a really good one as well. Which was lucky. Smile
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

The food thread « Reply #185 on: April 15, 2006, 02:31 PM »

How can you love school? Jesus, you're out of your mind Wink

Lol, maybe! But I made some fantastic friends, most of my teachers were absolute legends and I really enjoyed the subjects I was doing (apart from French!).
The extra curricular stuff was great too - school fashion shows, trips abroad, trips to activity centres (we went as helpers - got tipsy with the teachers Wink ), prom, yearbook etc. etc.
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

The food thread « Reply #186 on: April 15, 2006, 05:39 PM »

there aren't really bullys around here... none of us are that dumb...
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

The food thread « Reply #187 on: April 15, 2006, 08:37 PM »

As for private schools - people may think that im some posh girl...

I was joking... Wink

IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

The food thread « Reply #188 on: April 15, 2006, 08:41 PM »

it's alright john  hug just hope you guys know that if you go to a private school doesn't mean your posh and education is all you care about Wink
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

The food thread « Reply #189 on: April 15, 2006, 09:42 PM »

just hope you guys know that if you go to a private school doesn't mean your posh and education is all you care about Wink

I hate that attitude about private schools - if you tell someone you go to a private school some people will immediately think that you're really lucky, are some posh kid, are "smart" etc etc. And i hate that - 'cause it's complete ********. One reason why i regret chosing a private school is also the attitudes in the schools, i don't know about many other private schools but almost all the subjects that are taught to us are academical subjects - and i don't like this - we don't even get to do IT Rolling Eyes Another thing i hate is the attitudes some teachers have to the kids - they, themselves (or at least at my school...) think that because we go there, we are rich - and that everything is perfect for us (quite true - some teachers at my school are like this and it drives me crazy.) Because of all this, i honestly wish that i had gone to a state school..... Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
rochelle
Top Seed

Andy and Jamie

The food thread « Reply #190 on: April 15, 2006, 09:46 PM »

grrrrr i c u r a spurs supporter grrrrr ( everton supporter was at the game 2 day) sorry i no this has nothing 2 do with this thread but just noticed ur picture
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

The food thread « Reply #191 on: April 15, 2006, 09:48 PM »

grrrrr i c u r a spurs supporter grrrrr ( everton supporter was at the game 2 day) sorry i no this has nothing 2 do with this thread but just noticed ur picture

Teehee - Defoe = notworthy

Good match then, eh?  Wink
IP Logged
rochelle
Top Seed

Andy and Jamie

The food thread « Reply #192 on: April 15, 2006, 09:51 PM »

no it was rubbish and as Defoe omg , time waster and posser , i was on the front row right by the corner spot .. boy he got some abuse and some was deserved ( sorry just in a mood we played awful)
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

The food thread « Reply #193 on: April 15, 2006, 09:53 PM »

Teehee - Defoe = notworthy

Guy with axe you remind me of my best friend for 2 years... probably one of the reasons why we're not friends anymore  roflmao

hug hug hug

Defoe.. is a bit..  shutup Not to be said in a public forum.
IP Logged
rochelle
Top Seed

Andy and Jamie

The food thread « Reply #194 on: April 15, 2006, 09:54 PM »

lol well said julie  =D> =D> =D> i dont like him now , but i did b4 2 day not anymore
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »