Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  The food thread
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 Reply

The food thread

State School rocks! But I went to a particularly good one, so I was lucky - some of them are truly appalling.
I loved school (sad person that I am) Very Happy
IP Logged

How can you love school? Jesus, you're out of your mind Wink
IP Logged

As for Broccoli, that was Julai;s fault. She said it in an Msn convo before i put it on here.

You know better than my spelling mistakes  Whistle

hug
IP Logged

Had the chance to go to a private school, but i reckon they are for people who want good grades (or whose parents want good grades for them) but aren't as academically capable.

As for private schools - people may think that im some posh girl - but dare me say - if i go to the closest 6 or so state schools around my house i would beaten up the first second i walk in. Trust me.. with the stuff that i can sometimes come out with, i won't be accepted there. Personal experience.
Plus i guess my parents can afford it so why not go to a free of bullying school if you've got the chance! dontknow
IP Logged

Yeah that was perhaps something which might have been nice. Bullying was always a problem for me. I was the shortest weediest geekiest guy when a school. The only thing that's changed is I ain;t the shortest anymore ! Wink But yeah, that is an advantage of Private schools.

My state school was a really good one as well. Which was lucky. Smile
IP Logged

How can you love school? Jesus, you're out of your mind Wink

Lol, maybe! But I made some fantastic friends, most of my teachers were absolute legends and I really enjoyed the subjects I was doing (apart from French!).
The extra curricular stuff was great too - school fashion shows, trips abroad, trips to activity centres (we went as helpers - got tipsy with the teachers Wink ), prom, yearbook etc. etc.
IP Logged

there aren't really bullys around here... none of us are that dumb...
IP Logged

As for private schools - people may think that im some posh girl...

I was joking... Wink

IP Logged

it's alright john  hug just hope you guys know that if you go to a private school doesn't mean your posh and education is all you care about Wink
IP Logged

just hope you guys know that if you go to a private school doesn't mean your posh and education is all you care about Wink

I hate that attitude about private schools - if you tell someone you go to a private school some people will immediately think that you're really lucky, are some posh kid, are "smart" etc etc. And i hate that - 'cause it's complete ********. One reason why i regret chosing a private school is also the attitudes in the schools, i don't know about many other private schools but almost all the subjects that are taught to us are academical subjects - and i don't like this - we don't even get to do IT Rolling Eyes Another thing i hate is the attitudes some teachers have to the kids - they, themselves (or at least at my school...) think that because we go there, we are rich - and that everything is perfect for us (quite true - some teachers at my school are like this and it drives me crazy.) Because of all this, i honestly wish that i had gone to a state school..... Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

grrrrr i c u r a spurs supporter grrrrr ( everton supporter was at the game 2 day) sorry i no this has nothing 2 do with this thread but just noticed ur picture
IP Logged

grrrrr i c u r a spurs supporter grrrrr ( everton supporter was at the game 2 day) sorry i no this has nothing 2 do with this thread but just noticed ur picture

Teehee - Defoe = notworthy

Good match then, eh?  Wink
IP Logged

no it was rubbish and as Defoe omg , time waster and posser , i was on the front row right by the corner spot .. boy he got some abuse and some was deserved ( sorry just in a mood we played awful)
IP Logged

Teehee - Defoe = notworthy

Guy with axe you remind me of my best friend for 2 years... probably one of the reasons why we're not friends anymore  roflmao

hug hug hug

Defoe.. is a bit..  shutup Not to be said in a public forum.
IP Logged

lol well said julie  =D> =D> =D> i dont like him now , but i did b4 2 day not anymore
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 Reply