Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  The Insomniac Thread
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 29 Reply

The Insomniac Thread

Dog, without question.

I think this is where our similarities end.
IP Logged

Ah well.

IP Logged

I don't think you're unusual.   I also like to be alone most of the time.  Sometimes I'll just make excuses to friends 'cos I can't be arsed making small talk.  I make an exception for my children, though.

I don't think I'm unusual, I just can't decide whether my love for being alone stems from being an only child or if it wouldn't matter how many siblings I had as in a personality trait.
IP Logged

Ah well.

Not to say I don't love dogs. I just like that I don't have to coddle cats since they're mostly independent creatures.
IP Logged

Oh dear. Dogs all the way here....
IP Logged

Not to say I don't love dogs. I just like that I don't have to coddle cats since they're mostly independent creatures.

I like cats. I just love dogs. It's a man thing. Men tend to prefer dogs and women tend to prefer cats, at least in my experience.
IP Logged

I like cats. I just love dogs. It's a man thing. Men tend to prefer dogs and women tend to prefer cats, at least in my experience.

Guess it's the only pus*y they can admit to liking without being called a lesbian. *ahem*
IP Logged

I don't think I'm unusual, I just can't decide whether my love for being alone stems from being an only child or if it wouldn't matter how many siblings I had as in a personality trait.
I have three siblings.  My mother always reminds me of how I used to say....  'I just want to be by my own self'  I always enjoyed my own space. I think it's just a personality thing, tbh.  I get stressed if I'm around too many people.
IP Logged

Oh dear. Dogs all the way here....

Oh Emma, we parted ways on the similarity train long ago. Wink
IP Logged

I have three siblings.  My mother always reminds me of how I used to say....  'I just want to be by my own self'  I always enjoyed my own space. I think it's just a personality thing, tbh.  I get stressed if I'm around too many people.

Perhaps you're right. I got lucky - I'm usually alone in the house whether I want to be or not.
IP Logged

Guess it's the only pus*y they can admit to liking without being called a lesbian. *ahem*

Mind in the gutter again. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

Mind in the gutter again. Rolling Eyes

I figured as much.
IP Logged

Perhaps you're right. I got lucky - I'm usually alone in the house whether I want to be or not.
That's not lucky.  You don't have a choice.  Frown  Cats all the way btw...  I'm **** scared of dogs. 
IP Logged

I just enjoy my own company, for lack of a better phrase. I get bored if I spend too much time with one person over a sustained period. I like to do my own thing and not have to be "on".
IP Logged

That's not lucky.  You don't have a choice.  Frown  Cats all the way btw...  I'm sh*t scared of dogs. 

I consider it lucky. The less I see my mother, the less chances I have of fighting with her.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 29 Reply